4%
Zane Trace
11%

Total votes: 28

soggybottomtopper
JV Team

Re: SVC 2024

Post by soggybottomtopper »

From top to bottom, this could very well be the worst season in Scioto Valley Conference history. I am not exaggerating. The bottom half is not very good. Huntington lost a lot. Southeastern struggled last year and will not be greatly improved. Westfall just isn't close to where they once were. Adena returns the worst defense in the schools history. Piketon may be the same level as last year, but far from a few seasons ago. Paint Valley has to replace lineman, so we will see, but not as good as they once were. Zane Trace lost a lot of lineman and are nowhere near their teams of a few seasons ago. Unioto lost their qb and several linemen, so you can't expect them to make a jump. Each team will either be worse or level to what they were a year ago and it was bad last season! I hope I am completely wrong, but this is what I honestly see.

Jeaux Burreaux
Varsity

Post by Jeaux Burreaux »

Is there a dark horse team that can compete with ZT or Unioto to win it or is it going to be either of these. I’m unsure of what PV brings back but I just recall last year they weren’t very competitive with the U

2019 Heisman Trophy Winner, 2019 National Champion
billythekid69
Waterboy

Post by billythekid69 »

Piketon returns a lot. Should be a top 3 team this fall…

Return to “Football”