Caldwell v Dalton

raindelay
Riding the Bench

Caldwell v Dalton

Post by raindelay »

Tall task for the Skins after handing those little Eastern Beagle pups a loss. :mrgreen:

Dalton is the heavy favorite, and rightfully so. Only loss so far is to Kirtland 14-7. The Redskins have made history this season winning the region for the first time in school history. Either way it’s been a great season and one that will go in the record books!

Thoughts?

Bagger Vance
Riding the Bench

Re: Caldwell v Dalton

Post by Bagger Vance »

Dalton names the score

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

raindelay wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:38 pm Tall task for the Skins after handing those little Eastern Beagle pups a loss. :mrgreen:

Dalton is the heavy favorite, and rightfully so. Only loss so far is to Kirtland 14-7. The Redskins have made history this season winning the region for the first time in school history. Either way it’s been a great season and one that will go in the record books!

Thoughts?
It’s shameful that No Nads doesn’t have any more courage than to concede the game a week before it’s scheduled. But I’ll say I think Caldwell has a chance. If the weather cooperates their passing game with some runs mixed in can be hard to defend. To the Caldwell players and coaches, ignore your nutless fans who refuse to give you a chance and just play your game and have the time of your lives. Remember, any given day. Go Skins!

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
Baldeagle
Varsity

Post by Baldeagle »

Wheee was old NoNads last week when the heat was on. Probably under his blankee. Us eastern fans ain’t skeert. Yes we got beat because the refs cheat and we can’t call an offense to save our arse. But. We ain’t skeert. Go Skins! Be your own men. Obviously the adults in your area lack nuts.

raindelay
Riding the Bench

Post by raindelay »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:57 pm
raindelay wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:38 pm Tall task for the Skins after handing those little Eastern Beagle pups a loss. :mrgreen:

Thoughts?
It’s shameful that No Nads doesn’t have any more courage than to concede the game a week before it’s scheduled. But I’ll say I think Caldwell has a chance. If the weather cooperates their passing game with some runs mixed in can be hard to defend. To the Caldwell players and coaches, ignore your nutless fans who refuse to give you a chance and just play your game and have the time of your lives. Remember, any given day. Go Skins!
Hm weird, don’t think I conceded anything? Anyone with any semblance of football knowledge knows that Dalton is the favorite, but hey like you said any given day! Skins gotta get their big plays going better than they had against Eastern and Waterford. But if you want my prediction, Skins keep making history, 31-30.

raindelay
Riding the Bench

Post by raindelay »

Baldeagle wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:05 pm Wheee was old NoNads last week when the heat was on. Probably under his blankee. Us eastern fans ain’t skeert. Yes we got beat because the refs cheat and we can’t call an offense to save our arse. But. We ain’t skeert. Go Skins! Be your own men. Obviously the adults in your area lack nuts.

lol I think I’ll call you Donkey. Always following Shrek around. Excuses excuses from Eastern fans, shameful. Ya’ll too soft
:lol: :lol:

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

raindelay wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:28 pm

Thoughts?
Hm weird, don’t think I conceded anything? Anyone with any semblance of football knowledge knows that Dalton is the favorite, but hey like you said any given day! Skins gotta get their big plays going better than they had against Eastern and Waterford. But if you want my prediction, Skins keep making history, 31-30.
Well looky there, I brought ole NoNads out of his shell to support his team BEFORE the game. You’ve improved a little, so we’ll now promote you to the spider balls rank. :mrgreen:

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
raindelay
Riding the Bench

Post by raindelay »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:38 pm

Well looky there, I brought ole NoNads out of his shell to support his team BEFORE the game. You’ve improved a little, so we’ll now promote you to the spider balls rank. :mrgreen:
Again with the ball talk. Sir am I gonna have to contact the local authorities? Sorry maybe I’ll start calling every team soft and talking about how bad our offensive play calling is. Is that what you consider support? :mrgreen: it’s been fun Shrek :lol:

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

raindelay wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:49 pm

Again with the ball talk. Sir am I gonna have to contact the local authorities? Sorry maybe I’ll start calling every team soft and talking about how bad our offensive play calling is. Is that what you consider support? :mrgreen: it’s been fun Shrek :lol:
Just like a NoNads to “contact” someone to protect herself. :mrgreen:

raindelay
Riding the Bench

Post by raindelay »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:51 pm
raindelay wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:49 pm

Just like a NoNads to “contact” someone to protect herself. :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol:
We all know you’re not about that life

coachK
JV Team

Post by coachK »

Running clock in this one.

MetalheadGamer87
Freshman Team

Post by MetalheadGamer87 »

A running clock would be shameful, but there's quite the talent difference in this one. Dalton 41-7.

Play60Football
Riding the Bench

Post by Play60Football »

I don't normally believe transitive property applies to football scores, anything can happen on a Friday night, but that 14-7 loss to Kirtland sticks out.... I believe Kirtland scored late too. I believe this one will be over very very quickly..... Hope I'm wrong and that's why you play the games so we'll see. But I'll be shocked if it's competitive by halftime.

icanpickem
All Conference

Post by icanpickem »

Toronto 54
Caldwell 20

Norwalk St Paul 56
Toronto 20

Dalton 48
Norwalk St Paul 28

Skyrocket
Riding the Bench

Post by Skyrocket »

Good luck to Caldwell and congratulations on your regional championship

selonmc
Varsity

Post by selonmc »

Absolutely. Go Skins from Monroe Central territory. Go out and play your game and we’ll see what happens.

WJfan4life
Freshman Team

Post by WJfan4life »

Going with Dalton in this one

raindelay
Riding the Bench

Post by raindelay »

Game day! No rain in the schedule but looks like it’ll be a cold evening. Good luck Skins!

SugarDaddy
JV Team

Post by SugarDaddy »

This one will be ugly. Dalton is a machine. A running clock will not be a surprise. 42-7

Glousterite
Freshman Team

Post by Glousterite »

Good luck Skins. Tall task tonight.

Statistics Are Like Bikinis...They Show A Lot, But Not Everything.

Return to “Football”