SEOP

Re: GA football

Post by Geronimo »

Go to Columbus

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

The new Coach needs to Head line there play book " How to keep the right ones happy " or another trip to Columbus may be needed, take upper 2nd ave with you for the face book announcement.

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

Does anyone know for sure this isn't a move he would have made anyway even without the few disgruntled parents? Seems like a great job and maybe a move he wanted to make anyway. Some guys want to climb that ladder and not just settle for a small town school job. Congrats to Coach Carter! Its quite impressive he landed this job so young.

Ohio1979
Riding the Bench

Post by Ohio1979 »

Wow. Best of luck to the young man.

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

Geronimo wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:17 pm Super Trooper use to be, ❓ Now,alot of work for the New Gallia coach Got to keep the right ones happy 😁
How is this GA's fault? It was just a few parents. Nobody else is happy he is leaving.

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Money talks I guess 💰👎

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

GA don't ever talk about the County schools any more LOL

MarauderMadness
JV Team

Post by MarauderMadness »

BlizzardMan wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:02 pm
Geronimo wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:17 pm Super Trooper use to be, ❓ Now,alot of work for the New Gallia coach Got to keep the right ones happy 😁
How is this GA's fault? It was just a few parents. Nobody else is happy he is leaving.
You gonna apply?

Old Shorts
Freshman Team

Post by Old Shorts »

Contact the old fella from SW, SG and RV+ fame. He’s got a whole posse of former players and coaches who will come with him and build a program that the whole county will be proud of. Come on man, it’s a no brainer.

"Rocking a pair of 1985 gray coaching shorts that are now yellow in the front and brown in the back" :D
itsme
Varsity

Post by itsme »

Always get Tennant

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

MarauderMadness wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:36 pm
BlizzardMan wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:02 pm
You gonna apply?
Good God just stop. It's beyond old at this point.

tackle81
Waterboy

Post by tackle81 »

Geronimo wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:03 pm Money talks I guess 💰👎
Absolutely not. All you do is flap your gums about things you’ve hardly scratched the surface on. Coach Carter took the reigns of a promising team and turned them into a winning football unit. Coach Carter is extremely dedicated to his work, and loves his guys. Gallia runs off every coach, examples being Penrod, Coach Bart ( W. Bartholomew) , and now Coach Carter. You can’t blame him for moving up, especially with the absurd antics and vile parents he has to deal with.

GalliaGrad78
SEOP

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

Happy for Coach Carter., he got out of the hornets nest.
What coach in his right mind would want the job?
Too much interference from grandparents with money.

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

True

tackle81
Waterboy

Post by tackle81 »

GalliaGrad78 wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:45 pm Happy for Coach Carter., he got out of the hornets nest.
What coach in his right mind would want the job?
Too much interference from grandparents with money.
Nailed it. Wealth and power leading to generations of entitlement!

Ohiorules
Waterboy

Post by Ohiorules »

I hate it for the kids he told them he’d be their coach next year they all love him

A Kinder Yogi
Waterboy

Post by A Kinder Yogi »

How might I apply? I got skipped over n Belpre, eastern, and federal hocking. Gonna get this job, schedule those loser schools and smack that azz.

Y'all are just gonna have to prove that!
JChipwood
All Conference

Post by JChipwood »

Funny part to me is that for a coach that used soooo much foul language, the kids conducted themselves much much better during the past two years. 19,20,& 21 seasons I heard our players say some appalling things to the opponents COACHES and the OFFICIALS during games. I was standing mere feet from the incidents. Appalling! Past two seasons haven’t been perfect but our kids showed MUCH more respect. And I haven’t heard an f bomb directed at the opponents coaches or officials the past 2 seasons. Locker room talk stays in the locker room unless it’s abusive. Which clearly it wasn’t or we would have seen players stand together in support of the abused. Good luck Coach Carter! This is coach eddy all over again. Locker room talk! Geesh!

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Heard Eddy drank one beer at the golf club,at a fundraiser for the football team and it was held against him ? Is this true or just hear say ❓

Howard Cosell
All Conference

Post by Howard Cosell »

Geronimo wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:34 am Heard Eddy drank one beer at the golf club,at a fundraiser for the football team and it was held against him ? Is this true or just hear say ❓
It was one 72 ounce beer.

This is Howard Cosell. Tellin' it like it is!

Return to “Football”