2024 Interview with State Champeen Coach Koondogger

RadioLady
Riding the Bench

2024 Interview with State Champeen Coach Koondogger

Post by RadioLady »

Enjoy the text from this interview:

Me: Welcome Coach Koondogger and thank you for doing this interview.

Coach K: Thank you for having me. I have been looking forward to sharing more about myself.

Me: Tell us about yourself. Do you have any hobbies outside of coaching?

Coach K; Well I am a longtime resident of the Glouster area. I have a long and storied career in coaching which we can dive into more deeply in a bit. Right now I am heavily involved in consulting with local coaching staffs. I feel that I have a whole lot of wisdom and knowledge compiled over along time of being a proven winner. In my spare time, I raise these hunting dogs. They are special because they will eat their own poop. This eliminates cleanup time for the new owner. No one likes stepping on a fresh dog bomb but my dogs take care of their own cleanup.

Me: Thats very intriguing. Have you developed championship dogs in the same way you have singlehandedly built local athletics?

Coach K: No. Honestly these dogs suck. They are very clean but they cant smell a coon to save their arse.

Me: I am very sorry to hear that. Tell us about your coaching career.

Coach K: The bulk of my time has revolved around coaching at the local junior high and high school. I did spend some time at another local school but that was a mistake. Looking back on it I should have known it wouldn't work since they looked pretty slow on film. Late in my career we won a state title with one of my junior high teams in Track. Plus I was the brainchild behind a couple runs to the state finals in football. I dont mean to brag but I am a bit of a guru when it comes to athletic performance and it has shown in my time. We had one guy here who was simultaneously the offensive and defensive coordinator. Good coach. I taught him everything he knows.

Me: Thats very impressive. What do you find yourself doing these days and would you ever consider getting back in coaching?

Coach K: Not likely. It would be pretty unfair to the other teams in the area. I am working on writing a book right now. Its gonna be titled "Coach K: He cant hunt coons but he can always track down a trophy" . Probably be on Amazon next year. In addition I am still consulting local teams.

Me: Consulting? That is fascinating. Tell us more.

Coach K: I help my local buddies at a couple schools. Basically I look at personnel and watch practice film and scout film. When they listen to my advice they have 97% win record. But they don't always listen and then thats when things go bad.

Me: Well we are about out of time. Thank you so much and I wish you well in the future.

Coach K: Thanks for having me. As always.....These are JUST MY THOUGHTS GUYS!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Almost Champions
Freshman Team

Re: 2024 Interview with State Champeen Coach Koondogger

Post by Almost Champions »

If you can defend the hook and lateral play we would like you to come help our coach here in Racine.

1980-82.....the glory days of Southern basketball. We almost did it!
Tomcat Queen
JV Team

Post by Tomcat Queen »

Little Greggy! Happy he has had so much success. Maybe he can help devise something new as an alternative to the stomp for our Howie?

Don’t hate us just because you ain’t us.
Billy Brave
Freshman Team

Post by Billy Brave »

Interesting

Baldeagle
Varsity

Post by Baldeagle »

This is old news. Eastern is what its about. If Trimble needs to revise their program they need Sammy T.

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

lol

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
Baldeagle
Varsity

Post by Baldeagle »

This is the kind of interview I like reading. Not that Gen Z bullcrap where the owner gets butt hurt and then has to tell us how awesome his life is.

Baldeagle
Varsity

Post by Baldeagle »

Radiolady? Come save us with your words of wit!

Billy Brave
Freshman Team

Post by Billy Brave »

Baldeagle wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 6:47 pm Radiolady? Come save us with your words of wit!
The best thing about her is she doesn’t live in her mom’s basement like that other guy that does interviews on here.

Return to “Football”