The same old song.

Tri_State79
Varsity

Re: The same old song.

Post by Tri_State79 »

fielddaddy wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:03 am
Frequent Flyer wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:35 am I think trans state offers all this stuff up because deep down his HS team choked and it’s easy to feel better about yourself when all you do is sling shade. He a coward.
Makes sense he belittles teams for no reason
Which team got belittled?

Steegal
Freshman Team

Post by Steegal »

You seem to have some issue with Eastern HS. Kinda strange since you indicate being from Ironton. Most Ironton people I know wouldnt even give Eastern a second thought.

Steelers - Blue Devils - Eagles
Tri_State79
Varsity

Post by Tri_State79 »

Steegal wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:37 pm You seem to have some issue with Eastern HS. Kinda strange since you indicate being from Ironton. Most Ironton people I know wouldnt even give Eastern a second thought.
Nah. Tbh never heard of eastern lol. I did however have some seo neck beard on seops riding my stick everytime I post sending me love letters in my dms bout meeting him at some local ironton bar. 😭 Still dk why some jabroni from eastern hangs out at an ironton bar. Sounds like some super winner behavior. 😭

522Pirate
Varsity

Post by 522Pirate »

Tri_State79 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:53 am
Frequent Flyer wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:35 am I think trans state offers all this stuff up because deep down his HS team choked and it’s easy to feel better about yourself when all you do is sling shade. He a coward.
I dont live in seo. We dont think about high school after its over cause we have lives and more to do than high school sports and the scioto ribber. 😭💯
I suppose you hadn't noticed but you're literally on an entire website dedicated to high school sports...in an area that you claim to not reside in. Sounds like you have a real good life and more to do...

osu 77
All State

Post by osu 77 »

522Pirate wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:07 pm
Tri_State79 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:53 am
I dont live in seo. We dont think about high school after its over cause we have lives and more to do than high school sports and the scioto ribber. 😭💯
I suppose you hadn't noticed but you're literally on an entire website dedicated to high school sports...in an area that you claim to not reside in. Sounds like you have a real good life and more to do...
100 percent correct.

Return to “Football”