MONDAY NIGHT BRONCOS @BENGALS

C-Bolt
SEOP

Re: MONDAY NIGHT BRONCOS @BENGALS

Post by C-Bolt »

Peyton's knife was dull tonight with 4 ints :lol: .The Bengals finally get that primetime overweight gorilla off their back! Boy did they ever need this one,now the pressure is off until that first playoff game.

DIDO
Freshman Team

Post by DIDO »

The General wrote:How many playoff games has Marvin Lewis won in 10-11 yrs?.... How many playoff games do you expect them to win this year?..Denver will shut down there run game tomorrow...lalalala....Same old shi#....Manning will light them up. Denver trying to run to run the football. The Red Rocket not there yet in big games....Everyone would like to have AJ on their fantasy team!!!....Its like GroundHog Day
you never make sense or are right about anything. same what????shut up

morgeen
Riding the Bench

Post by morgeen »

As much as I hate to say it - Gotta give it up to the old bengals the way they played last night. my steelers will get by them Sunday and clinch that 3 seed. Got to stop Aj green and we'll be fine

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I ain't gonna get all cockey and beat my chest but these are not the bun gles anymore. excellenr game plan on both sides of the ball. we made a few mistakes but have the talent to overcome it. we beat a very fine team. butter newman's butt and call him toast cause he got burnt up. so we'll call him toast. dre Kirkpatrick came in and finally showed why we drafted him in the first place.it is not beyond any realm to think that we storm into Pittsburgh and win there.still a 1/2 game up on the steelers. and next week it's for the division. both the bengals and steelers are really starting to peak right at the very right time. great effort by the defense, offense, and special teams. could not ask for any more. and I think jesus is a Bengal fan too, as the downpour brought back sugar plum memories of opening the sky on tom brady. see you in the steel city.

Badboy
Varsity

Post by Badboy »

The General wrote:How many playoff games has Marvin Lewis won in 10-11 yrs?.... How many playoff games do you expect them to win this year?..Denver will shut down there run game tomorrow...lalalala....Same old shi#....Manning will light them up. Denver trying to run to run the football. The Red Rocket not there yet in big games....Everyone would like to have AJ on their fantasy team!!!....Its like GroundHog Day

I see you like to broadcast your arrogant, lack of real knowledge on all areas of this great site...not just the college sports section.

So tell me again how your picks are working out lol. Denver really shut down the running game lol. Manning (who I am a fan of btw) did light them up. Problem was, he threw 4 passes to the Bengals :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cant wait to see more of your knowledge....or lack there of.

The General
All State

Post by The General »

You like a lot of things about me Badboy apparently :lol: .. Great win by the Bengals!! One monkey gone. Now beat the hell out of the Steelers!!!

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Congrats to the Bengals. Have to call them that for now. but the playoffs are coming. you better start making hay because the window doesn't stay open too long.

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

Yawn

The General
All State

Post by The General »

Dont open it to wide oaf :lol:

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

The General wrote:Good one ACE... :razz: ..You disagree with my evaluation of the Bungles and this tussle tomorrow night?.... Have at it smart guy :lol:
AND ?

Return to “Pro Sports”