BENGALS AT BROWNS RD. 2

West Side Pride
All Conference

Re: BENGALS AT BROWNS RD. 2

Post by West Side Pride »

The Oaf wrote:Johnny softball gonna get cracked today! Who dey! :lol: :lol:

Johnny handball maybe, I got softball girls tougher than him. Looks like he's not having any mayonnaise....... :lol:

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Horrible effort. Still no solution at QB. If they don't get better next year, another change of head coach and at least five more years of wandering in the wilderness.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Bengals get some serious revenge! I don't think Tom Brady could have helped the Brownies today! Maziel sucked, but so did everybody else. Bengals still on top ,but for how long? Two meat grinders awaiting them.

mister b
SEOP

Post by mister b »

Complete domination by the Bengals in every part of the game except for the QB spot.

Dalton was better than Manzell but not by much. Can't believe he is worth half of his contract he got from Mike Brown.

Cleveland has officially raised the white flag on the season.

Hoyer deserved better than what he got from Cleveland management.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

the browns have had 21 different qb's just since the came back to Cleveland.----------now they have another qb controversy again. ------------stay tuned. this should be another zany off season for them. great win by the bengals, they have all the pieces, they just need to be able to put the puzzle together on a consistent basis. just like I think ohio state can beat bama if the play like they did against wisky. I think the bengals can beat Denver if they play like they did sunday. one thing for certain the afc north is the toughest division again in the nfl.i like the browns new coach. but question the moxy of the browns, they laid down when they got down, the boos were very evident in the 1st quarter, and the joint was losing fans likes there was a bomb threat.for the life of me I can't figure why the browns struggle like they do year in and out. but with 21 different qb's and the constant coaching changes hard to find any stability. and I can't figure why my bengals clam up in prime time games and playoff games. I'm goin out on a limb and say marvin lewis looks like a deer in the headlights again Monday night with the broncos. the bengals need to get off the snide , and beat a good bronco team, then hopefully get revenge over the steelers and be hitting on all cylinders when the playoffs start.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

Got to hand it to the Bengals. They played as though they really wanted this game. Problem is I still remember that Thursday night game a few weeks ago. The Bengals aren't going much further if they are a sometimes team. I think they could beat the Broncos next week but they aren't going 2-0 for the rest of the season. They might not make the playoffs and if they do, they aren't making it to Arizona. Great game for the Bengals yesterday. Enjoy it.

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

just one problem with bengals, haunted them for years, they cant play at night . dont know why , Maybe denver will rest all there starters, :122245

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

The guy that call the plays for the Browns needs shipped down the road

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

The guy that Ok'd drafting Johnny Ego needs shipped down the raod!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

They shipped the whole team down the road at one time. And Started up a QB training school

Return to “Pro Sports”