11/18 1PM BENGALS @ RAVENS, WHAT SAY YA'LL ?????

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

11/18 1PM BENGALS @ RAVENS, WHAT SAY YA'LL ?????

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

IN ROUND 1 THE BENGALS BEAT THE RAVENS IN THE FRIENDLY CONFINES OF ''THE JUNGLE'' TO START THE 2018 SEASON OFF. IT WAS GREAT STARTING THE SEASON ON A HIGH NOTE BY BEATING AN AFC NORTH FOE. AND THE BENGALS STARTED OUT LIKE WORLD BEATERS. NOW THEY HAVE DROPPED 4 AND WON 5. DO THE GUYS IN STRIPES REBOUND IN MARYLAND AGAINST THE RAVENS AND SWEEP THEM ON THE SERIES THIS YEAR, OR CONTINUE A DOWNWARD SPIRAL. THE BENGALS INJURY REPORT LOOKS LIKE A MASH UNIT RIGHT NOW, AND A WHO'S WHO OF BENGAL PLAYERS. SO THAT HAIN'T GOOD.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
farmer
SEOP

Re: 11/18 1PM BENGALS @ RAVENS, WHAT SAY YA'LL ?????

Post by farmer »

Being reported now DC Austin has been fired.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

wow, I hope they have a replacement set. or let marv try it till the end of the year.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Marv is the replacement. Now just need a replacement for Marv.

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Flip a coin ?

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

As Bengals bring back buddy buddy Hue Jackson. For a position to be determined. Hue is a better assistant than head coach. Hopefully all the drama stays away as the Bengals make changes on defense.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

seriously we are bringing back hue Jackson, I had not heard that. good luck to him, but that's a head scratcher to me, and he was an offensive co-ordinator anyway.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Hue Jackson? Good luck. He may jump in the Ohio River with Marv after the season :o :lol:

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

yes they brought him back I saw it last night. they brought him back to be a defensive co-ordinator. but his specialty is being an offensive co-ordinator. but he has also been an nfl head coach previously , so I'm sure he knows defenses as well.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Maybe looking at knowing what a defense needs to do to stop an offense. Maybe a different viewpoint will help both the Bengals defense and Jackson. Because both have not had a good year. Now Flacco maybe out for the game. RGIII and Jackson may both play.

Bengals Burfect and Dennard both at practice today. The weather is upper 40's and partly cloudy. One thing for sure the Ravens will come out and hit the Bengals on defense. Besides that this game is up in the air. There for either team to take.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

GO BROWNS!

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

dazed&confused wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:03 pm Hue Jackson? Good luck. He may jump in the Ohio River with Marv after the season :o :lol:
:lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

countywide35 wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:20 pm GO BROWNS!
YOU HAIN'T RIGHT COUNTY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU JUST HAIN'T.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:31 am
:D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D good clean fun bait......im glad you took it the way it was intended!!! Ill take the Bengals every game they don't play C-L-E and especially against the Ravens. u guys got the big man Hue Jackson now. Definitely the missing component to the Bengals organization and its continued pursuit of post season berths and wins once you get there. Hue and Marv the new dynamic duo of the NFL.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Marv has to win the next two games or he's toast. I hear scuttlebutt the Bengals are looking to see what they can get for Dalton.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

countywide35 wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:17 am
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:31 am
:D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D good clean fun bait......im glad you took it the way it was intended!!! Ill take the Bengals every game they don't play C-L-E and especially against the Ravens. u guys got the big man Hue Jackson now. Definitely the missing component to the Bengals organization and its continued pursuit of post season berths and wins once you get there. Hue and Marv the new dynamic duo of the NFL.
I knew you were were a browns fan. that is why I said that. I love to razz people as they are constantly razzing me. hey I'm for Cleveland any time they ain't playing the bengals. everybody has the right to root for whomever they like. watch my facebook page next week during ohio state/Michigan week. it'll get real. and surprisingly I have some friends who were born and raised in ohio. but are wolverine fans. we know to expect it of each other during this week. it just is what it is.

Return to “Pro Sports”