Thurman and Polluck

ace63
SE

Thurman and Polluck

Post by ace63 »

Odell thuramn was told he can return to practice . But he is not fully reinstated yet. Just has to stay out of trouble. Polluck will meet with his doctors feb 8th to see if he can play again. polluck had a broken neck and now wants to return . Both were rookies and started . they did an outstanting job on the field when they were playing . Dont know if i could play if i broke my neck !!!

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

Thurman should have a good comeback season.

Polluck is a tropper

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

Thurman coming back would be GREAT for the Bengals defense. Pollock on the other hand is going to have to be careful when/if he comes back. He broke his neck lowering his head to make a tackle it will be interesting in seeing if the Doc. lets him come back.

beleagle05
JV Team

Post by beleagle05 »

Tartanblue wrote:Thurman coming back would be GREAT for the Bengals defense. Pollock on the other hand is going to have to be careful when/if he comes back. He broke his neck lowering his head to make a tackle it will be interesting in seeing if the Doc. lets him come back.

agree, and agree. Man that would be tough to come back after having an injury like that..

IN TRESSEL WE TRUST
Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

Even if he doesnt get to play again, he seems like a smart man and knows football he could try his hand at coaching even if it started at the high school level.

The_Legend_of_Northwest
All State

Post by The_Legend_of_Northwest »

im not a bengals fan but i want pollack to come back and dominate

ace63
SE

Re: Thurman and Polluck

Post by ace63 »

Pulluck has been cleared bye his doctors to play. He will take 2 weeks to see if he wants to play . Odell is still allowed to practice .

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

Polluck is thinking about how much it would take to reinjure himself and thinking about the risk of him coming back...one thing you can not blame him about thinking about. I myself hopes he comes but only if he truely believes he can do it and stay healthy.

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

i always like to see UGA alum do well, i hope these two can get back in and turn everything around.

Return to “Pro Sports”