Quinn or Anderson?

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Quinn or Anderson?

Post by Orange and Brown »

This topic has nothing to do with this.
If you want to have a peeing contest start a new thread.

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

The Riepo Man wrote:
ace63 wrote:I guess since you never been a runner up in the super bowl ,you dont know what it feels like. :shock:

yeah but atleast Cinci made it there...frickin John Elway and "The Drive" screwed us over

Browns were so close you could taste it .

The Riepo Man
All Conference

Post by The Riepo Man »

Orange and Brown wrote:This topic has nothing to do with this.
If you want to have a peeing contest start a new thread.

Not even half the people on here have commented about the actual thread title

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

All threads stray or advance . One wonders why this one was picked . I dont think were in russia . Or its just my bengals helment . I get that alot. 8)

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

gahs4ever wrote:No paragraph....the goal isnt to win a Conference championship....not a single team starts off the year trying to be Conference Champs. Good for the T-shirt and hat makers but really the Super Bowl loser is just first loser.

Ive seen the championship banners in Cleveland, and wouldnt trade one of them for both of the Bengals runner-up trophies. It may be ancient history, but Im just ancient enough to have been around for most of the glory.

Sometimes you talk as if long time Browns fans should be apologetic because in our time, the Browns were the toast of the NFL. Cincinnati will never play for 10 NFL championships in my lifetime, or yours, or your sons, or your grandchildren. Two chances in 41 years puts the odds in my favor; especially since the brains of the outfit has been dead nearly 20 years; coinciding with the Bengals miserable history since.

( :-D Stand by for upcoming paragraph)

If there were only 8 teams like back them they would . You cant compare apples to oranges . 32 teams now.
thats 24 times harder . Plus cinci didnt have a team than , so you cant say they are a factor them . You have to start in 1968 , in which cinci has done better . When was your last superbowl ?

OH YEA Anderson

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

Thanks for proving my point . out of 8 teams , you only had to beat 4 . wow . Out of 13 how many did you have to play 7 or 8 . A 32 team rooster means you have to play more games . Not like if you had 8 or 13 .
Thank you for pointing that out . The super bowl is a longer tougher road . That is why only the best get there . Not like playing 8 teams . There are that many teams who stuggle now . So it makes it harder with more teams . Its hard to really prove whos the best back than if the other teams are stuggling . its like a give me.
The 32 teams rooster takes that away .

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

I do beleive there were only 7 teams 1946 - 49 .

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

Best NFL Season:
1951 & 1953 (11-1)

Worst NFL Season:
1999 (2-14)

Superbowl Mvp
None

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

Thank god you know im kidding :lol: And your right ,been dragging it out pretty long , :lol: but where you found you info. thats where i was looking too. and it said 7 teams 46-49. than dissolved the aaafl or what ever it was. than the browns were allowed to be a menber of the nfl. it was under browns history but not the one you were looking at.

The Riepo Man
All Conference

Post by The Riepo Man »

If only we had the same talent now like we did back then...not that we dont have talent now but players now focus too much on money and aren't anywhere near the level the players did back then. Jim Brown barely wore pads compared to todays standards and others before him wore non at all and they would play every game. Heck you watch a game now and the back will run 10 yards then jog off the field to huff and puff pure oxygen.
Last edited by The Riepo Man on Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ghostwriter
Varsity

Post by ghostwriter »

It's Anderson's job....Until, Quinn can take it....And, it will not be this year....

The Riepo Man
All Conference

Post by The Riepo Man »

We just need a good franchise QB. I don't care if it's anderson, quinn, or their moms just as long as they are consistently winning games or keeping games within reach.

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

ghostwriter wrote:It's Anderson's job....Until, Quinn can take it....And, it will not be this year....
actually it has to be this year because if its not well look how some others turned out when they tried a year later and got it but becasue the guy in front of them got traded to retired.

Jay Cutler had one rough season when taking over not ready because he didnt have enough time before that

Jamarcus Russell we will see but it dosent look pretty

John Beck a miami rookie thrown into the fire and might not devolp as good as he could have with maybe a year of practice game time hear and there

Brodie Croyle and Damon Huard both fighting for the job Huard got it but wasnt ready for it and KC didnt do well and now Croyle is the man and he dosent look ready becasue of the lack of playing time.

Jason C. the redskins played this one right on the money gave him some time here and there then when he earned the job he finshed out the season now look at him he is a promisng qb

Quinn wants it he needs to take by the end of this season so he is ready for next season

The Riepo Man
All Conference

Post by The Riepo Man »

Quinn needs to work alot harder that he already is if he wants to start...before long he'll be wining and ask to be traded cause he doesnt play, well work hard to gain that spot you idiot!!

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

The Riepo Man wrote:Quinn needs to work alot harder that he already is if he wants to start...before long he'll be wining and ask to be traded cause he doesnt play, well work hard to gain that spot you idiot!!
who me or Quinn? :lol: cuz i dont want to play for the browns :lol:

The Riepo Man
All Conference

Post by The Riepo Man »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Pro Sports”