T.O TO Bengals

TripleDouble
JV Team

Re: T.O TO Bengals

Post by TripleDouble »

I don't really want to see either one come, but I would MUCH rather see Marshall over T.O. Atleast he can still perform on an elite level in the league. T.O. will never be the receiver he once was, but he is still just as big of a head ache. IF Marshall can get his act together he would be a tremendous help to the bengals.

Oakie from Muskogee
Freshman Team

Post by Oakie from Muskogee »

Please NO!!!!

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Take TO. We need a physical WR.

SGHS RBEBELS15
Freshman Team

Post by SGHS RBEBELS15 »

Palmer would need to have two footballs on every play one to throw to T.O. and one to throw to Chad. Same deal with Marshall. All Three of these guys want to be headliners. As soon as one isn't getting the ball as much as the others the self destruction would begin.

2trap_4ever
S

Post by 2trap_4ever »

To be honest I woulndn't mind seeing the Bengals go after someone like Brandon Lloyd, he has pretty good skills and can stretch the field if you need him to.

cavalierfan95
Freshman Team

Post by cavalierfan95 »

if you put t.o on the right team he will do fine.i think its nice that they are shopping for players nothing wrong with that get some wr and some defensive players should be fine for now untill the draft starts.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

cavalierfan95 wrote:if you put t.o on the right team he will do fine.i think its nice that they are shopping for players nothing wrong with that get some wr and some defensive players should be fine for now untill the draft starts.

If you mean a team all by himself as the right team then Yea sure I agree! :122245 :lol:

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

I would love to see T.O. or marshall on the bengals hell their proven (kinda0 no 1 in the draft is if we wait till draft i say we take a safety rd 1 and trade up for gilyard rd 2 jmo..

therayn3man
Waterboy

Post by therayn3man »

The_X_Factor wrote:
west siders wrote:Rumor has it that the Bengals are going to heavily pursue Terrell Owens. Free agency doesn't start until March 2nd though so the Bengals can't talk to him till then. Any thoughts?
I wouldn't believe it until I saw an actual report of this. The only thing I've seen thus far is Chad lobbying the team to go after T.O. Chad lobbies the team to do lots of things, though.

I couldn't agree more. i don't think that Mike Brown or anyone else from the organization thinks that hitting the wire for T.O. is the answer...or any big WR name from the FA for that matter. The cold hard fact is we put a lot of paper down for Coles last offseason and our books are just too havy at WR... Cinci is much more likely to look for a TE early or a WR early in the draft and try to get Carson a consistent weapon from the slot on third down. Do you think T.O. can replace sixty third down catches a season?

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

Ravens want T.O.

broncofan09
Varsity

Post by broncofan09 »

Good fit for Ravens. The 2 times Ravens and Bengals play will put a competiton between the two teams. T.O vs OchoCinco. This would be a great game on offense.

$howtime24
Waterboy

Post by $howtime24 »

cincy has a thing for taking troubled players and straighting them out. t.o. is still one of the best thts why hes so cocky and brandon marshall has been leading the league in receptions the past couple of years. although i think the ravens are gonna get t.o. brandon marshall would be a good go to guy when they double chad. i think it would work out perfect because teams would have to keep safetys back and it would open up the run game for benson.

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

T.O s agent is in cinci . :122246

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

Chad Ochocinco has pleaded for Terrell Owens to become his teammate. Evidently, the Bengals have listened.

Owens’ agent, Drew Rosenhaus, confirmed Friday night on SIRIUS NFL Radio that the Bengals are interested in the six-time Pro Bowl wide receiver.

“Right now, I would say that everyone knows that the Cincinnati Bengals have expressed some interest in Terrell, and they have spoken with him and myself,” Rosenhaus said. “Where we go from here, I’m not sure, but I think it’s at least a positive dialogue. … And we’ll just see how that plays out. But certainly that’s something that is a possibility. I guess that’s about the most I can say right now.”

Rosenhaus also represents Ochocinco, who hasn’t made it a secret that he wants Owens to give Cincinnati a 1-2 receiving punch. Owens is an unrestricted free agent after spending one season with the Bills, who decided not to offer him a contract.

UPDATE: Bengals QB Carson Palmer told the team’s official Web site he’d be willing to reach out to Owens and that he’d also like Cincinnati to look at WR Antonio Bryant, who had a strong 2008 season with the Buccaneers. Bryant suffered through injuries last season.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Have the Bengal's organization even talked about this or is it just others? Drew Rosenhaus is a person who will say whatever so he can get paid.
The Raven's have added Stallworth and Boldin as WR's.

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

As of right now ( which can change in a day) The bengals are looking at T.O. bryant and marshall has come into play. But they wont pay marshall 5 years for 50 million. Maybe a smaller contract. Plus bengals would lose first round pick.

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

Owens arrived in Cincinnati Tuesday night and had dinner with head coach Marvin Lewis before Lewis headed to the NFL Competition Committee meetings. Wednesday morning was reserved for a physical and a meeting with Bengals president Mike Brown, as well as a session with receivers coach Mike Sheppard and a chalk talk with offensive coordinator Bob Bratkowski.

Money isn’t the only issue as the Bengals stare at a decision between Owens and Buccaneers wide receiver Antonio Bryant. Age, film and health are also at play and both have impressed the club with their tape and interviews

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

If they sign that idiot I will never root for them again. I am a life long Bengal fan but this will be the final straw.

Rebels on 3
All State

Post by Rebels on 3 »

If the Bengals sign T.O. it would be stupid , cause the dude is 36 years old. They need to look for a young guy that can still perform on the field. But really if you think about it T.O. can perform if he wants to. I jus dont see why they would get a guy thats goin to retire in like 2 years.

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

Hope there not that dumb.

Return to “Pro Sports”