Patriots(8-0) vs. Colts(7-0)

Who wins?

Total votes: 0

whitey
Riding the Bench

Post by whitey »

How often to the Patriots rack up around 150 penalty yards? No team could have played as bad as the Pats did against the Colts and still win. This game does prove something and that's the Pats are THE team in the league.

buckeye21
JV Team

Post by buckeye21 »

whitey wrote:How often to the Patriots rack up around 150 penalty yards? No team could have played as bad as the Pats did against the Colts and still win. This game does prove something and that's the Pats are THE team in the league.

The Pats did prove they were the best but how would the Pats have faired without Randy Moss/Wes Welker or Matt Light? The Colts were without their best WR and their starting LT not to mention 2 starting linebackers. The Colts proved they were just as good as the Pats and I don't think anyone could deny that!

cghornet10
JV Team

Post by cghornet10 »

Playing at Indy, 146 penalty yards, and Brady matching his season total of interceptions in the game?

How doesn't this prove that the Patriots are at least somewhat better?

..and by the way, New England could have one without Matt Light.

If the Colts would have one, EVERYONE would be saying that they are the best team in the league, blah blah, etc.

Nothing right now proves against this statement, and will continue to be true until wronged: The New England Patriots are the best team in the league.

rockhillbasketball
All Conference

Post by rockhillbasketball »

i just heard that the pats are accusing the colts for turning up the volume on the speakers to raise the crowd noise.

buckeye21
JV Team

Post by buckeye21 »

cghornet10 wrote:Playing at Indy, 146 penalty yards, and Brady matching his season total of interceptions in the game?

How doesn't this prove that the Patriots are at least somewhat better?

..and by the way, New England could have one without Matt Light.

If the Colts would have one, EVERYONE would be saying that they are the best team in the league, blah blah, etc.

Nothing right now proves against this statement, and will continue to be true until wronged: The New England Patriots are the best team in the league.

Like I said earlier, New England proved they were the best but again I would love to see the Pats play against the Colts without one of their starting WRs, a starting LT, and two starting linebackers! And by the way the backup LT for the Colts played absolutely terrible. He gave up a sack that caused one of the fumbles and he also missed several key blocks on the Colts bread and butter stretch play. If you seiously don't think those players would have an outcome on the game then something is wrong!

ps: See you in January! ;-)

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

Congrats to your team, CGhornet. But just remember that my Steelers are also on the Patriots' schedule :-D

As for this game, you and I both won... YOu see, the Pats did pull out a win. However, they did not beat the -5.5 point spread they were given, so had I bet against the spread, which I would have done, I would have won the bet... so overall it was a pretty good day for Patriots' fans and for those of us who bet against the spread 8)

cghornet10
JV Team

Post by cghornet10 »

steelers won't come close :lol: ;-)

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

That's why they play the games, my friend ;-)

Return to “Pro Sports”