COULD THE BENGALS SUCK ANY WORSE THAN NOW.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

COULD THE BENGALS SUCK ANY WORSE THAN NOW.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

MY GOSH, GIVE ME A BREAK, THIS IS SOME OF THE WORST FOOTBALL, I'VE EVER SEEN. :shock: EVEN FOR THE BENGALS.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
iwearblacknikes
S

Post by iwearblacknikes »

actually yes they probably could so lets not test them haha :lol:

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Big to their old tricks

oak hill71
All State

Post by oak hill71 »

At this point they need to just play for the draft pick, and get Glenn Dorsey or Lauranitis (If he goes Pro).

FSUfly#13
Varsity

Post by FSUfly#13 »

gahs4ever wrote:Who said Laurenitis is the best LB in college right now? And this is coming from a Buckeye fan!

He is good but I don't think he is that great. No where near the talent of AJ Hawk by FARRRRR..honestly.

FSUfly#13
Varsity

Post by FSUfly#13 »

Also, I agree the Bengals could basically use anyone good on defense they can get. Just not sure if they will pick Laurinaitis? Possibly though, he could help them, shoot..they could use a linebacker from Notre Dame :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Defense is a problem but they need to look for offensive line help. If a good lineman is there when it is their time to pick. The Bengals have many holes and needs to find a veteran who can help with the attitude. Or even bring in someone like Troy Brown to help with player development. Even better close the locker room and let Mike Ditka in for a spirited talk. The Bengals need to decide to keep doing things the way they are or improve with more than dreams and talking about it.

rockhillbasketball
All Conference

Post by rockhillbasketball »

they're just doing what they do best.

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

Well I did watch the game . Held them to around forty yards rushing. Def didnt do that bad. I guess the 5 turnovers with 2 ran in for a td had someting to do with it. cards were alot of 3 and out . palmer had his worse game , even thou bengals off had a lot more yards . And chad holding to ball way out from his body AND DROPPED IT . no excuse for that.

oak hill71
All State

Post by oak hill71 »

FSUfly#13 wrote:
gahs4ever wrote:Who said Laurenitis is the best LB in college right now? And this is coming from a Buckeye fan!

He is good but I don't think he is that great. No where near the talent of AJ Hawk by FARRRRR..honestly.

I know he isn't the talent of Hawk was, I just couldn't think of anybody else to say at the time I was typing that.

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

IM TIRED OF BENGALS FANS COMPLAINING!

try to look at the positives

Im a dolphins fans do you hear me moping about it?

0-10!!
thats something to complain about

im still postive

iwearblacknikes
S

Post by iwearblacknikes »

laurinaitis may not be the best but being a junior captain and all the tackles he gets he does pretty good... i bet any other team wouldn't mind having him :lol:

phishing
Waterboy

Post by phishing »

They need a new coach. They need to bring what you may say Marty Ball. Get Marty. Tell Marvin to take a hike .

May the Birds of Paradise Fly Up Your Nose.
oak hill71
All State

Post by oak hill71 »

I would like to Dallas' Offensive Coordinator take the job, but I doubt that will happen.

And McCauley, good point, I'll quit complaining about them, but I do like the fact that the bandwagoners will slowly start to dwindle down now.

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

BigMcCauley55 wrote:IM TIRED OF BENGALS FANS COMPLAINING!

try to look at the positives

Im a dolphins fans do you hear me moping about it?

0-10!!
thats something to complain about

im still postive

Who-dey

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

IM NOT COMPLAINING MUCH but that defence does need some help LIKE DORSEY MY GOD GET DORSEY IF HE'S LEFT WHEN YOU PICK THEN IN THE SECOND RD GET EITHER CONNOR OR LEHMAN OR ADIBI AT LB 1 WILL BE LEFT WHEN THEY PICK

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

The Bungles can get whoever they want. They aren't going anywhere as long as the Pittsburgh Steelers are in the same conference/division.

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

Miami is still on its way to a 1st pick

7 games loss by 3 :evil: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

FalconFan wrote:The Bungles can get whoever they want. They aren't going anywhere as long as the Pittsburgh Steelers are in the same conference/division.

Beat them 28 times , 6 divison titles , 2 superbowls . Guess they forgot pitt was better those years .

beleagle05
JV Team

Post by beleagle05 »

ace63 wrote:
FalconFan wrote:The Bungles can get whoever they want. They aren't going anywhere as long as the Pittsburgh Steelers are in the same conference/division.

Beat them 28 times , 6 divison titles , 2 superbowls . Guess they forgot pitt was better those years .

yeah...silly Bengals...hope they dont forget that this weekend ;-) :lol: :roll:

IN TRESSEL WE TRUST

Return to “Pro Sports”