JV Team

11-0

Post by cghornet10 »

New England 31
Philadelphia 28

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

i hate the Pats ..but if they do go undefeated then lose in the super bowl i'll be happy

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

so so so so close
:cry:

well now people know the pats are human and can be beat

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

The secret's out.... you don't have to have that great of a team, or even have a great QB to beat the Pats... put pressure on Brady and he crumbles... 9/10 times, he won't stand in the pocket and get hit right in the mouth and make a throw. I personally loved watching him get pile-driven on that first sack. I'm suprised he didn't whine to the refs about the hits he took...

The Eagles lived by Feely and died by him. He put them down 7-0 early, then brought them back, and finally snatched defeat from the jaws of victory with an unnecessary throw downfield. The Pats couldn't defend the middle of the field to save their miserable lives last night... and Randy Moss was as quiet as the grave....

11-0... impressive, but not unprecidented.....

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Wonder if anyone took notes from lastnights game?

cghornet10
JV Team

Post by cghornet10 »

they win big and you all run your mouths
they win small and you all run your mouths

i guess thats how its going to go

11-0

cghornet10
JV Team

Post by cghornet10 »

and Fuzz, I wouldn't be bad mouthing the Pats when your Steelers haven't scored yet, at the 2 min. warning in the 4th against the 0-10 Dolphins :roll:

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

cghornet10 wrote:and Fuzz, I wouldn't be bad mouthing the Pats when your Steelers haven't scored yet, at the 2 min. warning in the 4th against the 0-10 Dolphins :roll:
HEy buddy dont push that i was there the dolphin defense was amazing they brought the heat

the 0-10 dolphins yea 7 losses were by 3 or less

thats rotten luck

crazee-oakaholic
All Conference

Post by crazee-oakaholic »

Go Browns! haha...no the Pats are the team to beat this year. The Steelers are the only team left that has the best shot.

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

crazee-oakaholic wrote:Go Browns! haha...no the Pats are the team to beat this year. The Steelers are the only team left that has the best shot.

the dolphins baby

2004 they had a horrible season 4-12 and beat the Pats that year

they might suprise

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

cghornet10 wrote:and Fuzz, I wouldn't be bad mouthing the Pats when your Steelers haven't scored yet, at the 2 min. warning in the 4th against the 0-10 Dolphins :roll:

Haha! I already told you on another thread that the Steelers aren't that great. They haven't played a good team all year except for the Browns...and they're only good on offense :lol:

I'll tell you how annoying it is hearing about how great Willie Parker is when I watch him every week and he's nothing special. I'll talk to you about how bad the O-line is and how Roethlisberger has been sacked 12 times in the past two games... I don't have a problem admitting Pittsburgh's problems. I'll also tell you about how Tomlin and Co. decided to sit on the ball after Ben made one bad throw and how they didn't make good-sized throws again until the game-winning drive.... which I felt was an unnecessary move.

However, I'll also talk to you about how the Dolphins have lost 6 games by 3 points each. And I'll also tell you about how disgraceful the condition of Heinz Field was Monday night. If you didn't watch the Pitt/USF game Saturday, you probably didn't notice how the middle of the field looked like the equivillent of a massive quagmire, especially after all of the high school games that were played on it.

I don't have any problems with the truth. I'll put it all right out in the open. I'll be critical of everyone, including my own favorite teams... but I'll also back up my arguments with cold, hard facts.

As for the Pats/Steelers game in less than 2 weeks, unless Pittsburgh beats Cincy by about 21-35 points and show me that they can play with some heart and that they aren't the same team that has played pathetically against two pathetic teams the past two weeks, I'd have to go with New England by at least two TDs. That being said, I think New England can and will be beaten this year, whether by Pittsburgh or someone else.....

Those are some of my own humble opinions....

And here's something we can both agree on:

GO BUCKS 8)

cghornet10
JV Team

Post by cghornet10 »

right.

Go Bucks.
Go Sooners. ;-)

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

cghornet10 wrote:right.

Go Bucks.
Go Sooners. ;-)
you buckeye fans kill me :roll:

cghornet10
JV Team

Post by cghornet10 »

BigMcCauley55 wrote:

Go Bucks.
Go Sooners. ;-)

sorry sir :?

Missouri should beat Oklahoma, knocking Ohio State out of their chance for a Nat'l Championship. The Buckeyes and their fans should only settle for what they have and not ever hope for anything more. Stop wanting more Buckeye fans. Jeeze. Settle for the Rose Bowl that you just HAPPENED to fall into with some luck and a few cheap wins. Those crazy fans..

is that better BigMc ?

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

Come now! Lets not make this into a College topic.
I was simply trying to find common ground with CGhornet, not stirr up more Ohio State jabber.

I dissed the Patriots, he dissed the Steelers because they're my favorite team, I dissed the Steelers more with solid facts, and then we both agreed on something.

McCauley, you are out of ammo as a UM fan. You should just keep quiet about the Buckeyes until next year, when Les "Wanna-be Schembechler" Miles comes to Ann Arbor.

But until then, you have "Miles" to go before you can say anything bad about Ohio State. 8)

cghornet10
JV Team

Post by cghornet10 »

well stated mr. fuzz :-D

crazee-oakaholic
All Conference

Post by crazee-oakaholic »

Go any team that plays the Patriots!

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

cghornet10 wrote:
BigMcCauley55 wrote:

Go Bucks.
Go Sooners. ;-)

sorry sir :?

Missouri should beat Oklahoma, knocking Ohio State out of their chance for a Nat'l Championship. The Buckeyes and their fans should only settle for what they have and not ever hope for anything more. Stop wanting more Buckeye fans. Jeeze. Settle for the Rose Bowl that you just HAPPENED to fall into with some luck and a few cheap wins. Those crazy fans..

is that better BigMc ?
i dont know abou the whole happend thing and luck wins because um if you need luck to beat the mac there is something wrong but everything else looks fine :lol:

if osu goes ill root for them no doubt about it

Return to “Pro Sports”