Sunday Night Football: Bengals @ Steelers

Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

RVRaiderFan wrote:I think to myself....why does this crap happen to the Bengals.....part of me feels....IT DOESNT HAPPEN TO THE OTHER 29 TEAMS!! :mad:

It's just hard guys!! Sorry for the ranting and going on and on about it!

Now you know how the Browns fans feel :lol: We say that stuff all the time and yesterday was one of them. I mean Winslow was clearly pushed out but yet it wasn't called. That no call cost us 6 points and the chance to win the game. Granted it shouldn't have came down to that play, but still the same it could have gotten us the win.

But we did get the call against the Ravens which was a shock.

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

RVRaiderFan wrote:4 TURNOVERS= 3 POINTS FOR BENGALS.......WOW...... :mad: MOST TEAMS GO INTO PITTSBURGH AND GET 4 TURNOVERS.......THEY'D SAY THAT'S A WIN.... :mad:

A TOUCHDOWN AND A SAFETY.....9 POINTS....CALLED BACK......WOW...... :mad:

Once again, for about the 3rd or 4th time in the last 5 games, the DEFENSE played well enough and gave the offense a chance...but it was the OFFENSE that didnt do its job........

I've dealt with this crap of up and down.......TD's called back.....offsides on 4th down.......replays not going their way.......I've dealt with this for 20+ years now.....I've never jumped ship and NEVER EVER will, but I'm telling ya guys.....IT'S GETTING MIGHTY HARD......I think to myself....why does this crap happen to the Bengals.....part of me feels....IT DOESNT HAPPEN TO THE OTHER 29 TEAMS!! :mad:

It's just hard guys!! Sorry for the ranting and going on and on about it!

You are right . But 29 injuries at the begaining of the season didnt help.
picking linebackers off waviers that other teams didnt want and starting on our team doesnt help . Your off line not there like big willie. Plus a lot of stupid things that happen almost every game . Got to take good with bad. Good things have happened . Boomer era , anderson era . Its all a part of being a fan .
Rant all you want , it helps

Return to “Pro Sports”