RAVENS - PATS

ace63
SE

RAVENS - PATS

Post by ace63 »

WOW they had them beat on the 4th down and didnt make it on qb sneak and someone called time out on ravens sidelines . Then they stopped them again on 4th and a flag thrown . then flag after flag stopped the ravens . If they hadnt thrown the reefs flag them might have had a touchdown thrown far enough . WOW they had it won and gave it up.

cghornet10
JV Team

Post by cghornet10 »

12-0

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

mark my word..the Pats will lose a game this season. i dont know when whether it be regual season or playoffs but they will lose

cghornet10
JV Team

Post by cghornet10 »

Great Post Tomcat!! We Shall Mark Thy Words!

:roll:

86grad
Riding the Bench

Post by 86grad »

Tomorrow's Headline should read, "Ravens Eat Crow and CHOKE!"

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

man want a game. ravens blew it .

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

why am i up this late ? i mght be a little sleepy at work today . bye

bulldog21
JV Team

Post by bulldog21 »

I've never seen such a disgusting display by an NFL ref crew. The Ravens didn't come close to beating the Patriots. They DID beat the Patriots.

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

bulldog21 wrote:I've never seen such a disgusting display by an NFL ref crew. The Ravens didn't come close to beating the Patriots. They DID beat the Patriots.

so you are still alive. :lol:

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

If The Pats get beat it will be from using the bench in the last couple of games.

cghornet10
JV Team

Post by cghornet10 »

bulldog21 wrote:I've never seen such a disgusting display by an NFL ref crew. The Ravens didn't come close to beating the Patriots. They DID beat the Patriots.

scored the go ahead TD with 44 sec. to go in the 4th.. I think the Patriots won?

if any other team would have played in this and came out on top like the Pats did, it would be a "great game". Not when New England wins though,.. :?

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

yeah, a TD that shouldnt have happend. he did a good job of getting his feet down however he did not have control of the ball. the old rule of thumb for this is control, step, step. by the time he got full control both of those steps were out of bounds.

despite the disappointing outcome, i still think it was a great game. Willis McGahee is a STUD.

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

AHAHAHAHAHA this is a night mare they just wont lose

whos the next victim?

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

Watching the Patriots the past two weeks, I'm beginning to ponder over a line used in the movie "300":

"...a man who fancies himself a god suddenly feels a very human chill run down his spine."

Yeah, the Pats have gotten by the past two weeks. Yeah, no doubt a win is a win, but for two weeks in a row they've let mediocre offenses run all over them. Willis McGahee made the Patriots' defense his she-man last night. The Ravens were lining up and taking it right to them. The Pats made Kyle Boller look like.... dare I say it.... Tom Brady (with protection, of course). We also saw time and again last night how "great" Tom really is when pressure is applied.
I'm not going to say that the refs flat-out cheated the Ravens because the game should have ended when Brady was met by a procession of Ravens in the backfield on 4th and 1... but did anyone watch Sportscenter today and here how smug the refs supposedly were? I agree with what one Raven had to say - you don't call a man with a wife and three kids "boy" continuously. That said, I've never liked the attitude of refs in the NFL - They come across as stuck-up and smug. The refs are supposed to keep peace on the field, not stir up strife by saying anything that might be taken as an insult.
Now, did anyone watch Harrison taunt Billick after the INT? CGhornet, that attitude is why many people (myself included) choose to dislike the Patriots. Then Harrison goes on sportscenter, defends his actions, and further disses the losing coach (after McGahee ran over him en route to the endzone). If you're a Patriot defender, you have NOTHING to brag about; you just gave up 24 points to one of the worst offensive teams EVER.
Again, Brady showed what a whiner he is after his INT, by getting up in the ref's face and demanding a holding call. Where's the flag there? Where's the flag for taunting after Boller's INT? C'mon, Zebras!

I wouldn't go as far as to call it a conspiracy by the NFL, but I do get the distinct smell of a rat....

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

You do not hear a player make an accusation about a ref and put a name with that ref everyday. Rolle was specific about who it was. Some of the calls were questionable. Are they there more now because people are wanting to see the Pats lose a game? Just as the calls made by the Ravens for a TO on 4 down. Each team wants to be the team who stopped the Pats and the refs do not want to be the one who causes them to lose. It is time that the NFL step in on the refs but they also need to step in on the players and coaches who cry like babies after a play goes wrong for them. The NBA took a stand to clean up the play. That also will make the refs job a little easier to do since they do not have someone in their face right after they make a call as the are replaying what they had seen in their head.

The NFL will fine/penalize a player for celebrating after a score but will not do anything for how many act after a play or call does not go their way. The players and coaches want respect but many do not show respect in return.

As for the Pats they have always had players who would do things but then hide behind the supposed character of the team. Rodney Harrison was considered before going to the Pats the biggest cheap shop player out there. There winning helps to hide some of the actions if done on another team the player/players would be called out on.

Manwithplan
All State

Post by Manwithplan »

If the Steelers don't beat the pats, the Dolphins will. It would be something, that the Pats would be undefeated, playing against the Dolphins who, if they lose next week will be winless going into that game. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ;-)

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

manwithplan wrote:If the Steelers don't beat the pats, the Dolphins will. It would be something, that the Pats would be undefeated, playing against the Dolphins who, if they lose next week will be winless going into that game. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ;-)
crazier stuff has happend

and dolphins would be defending greatness

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

But if the pats go 16-0 . There will be that cheating thing following them .
So many will not take it to heart . They will put that little * by there record.

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

gahs4ever wrote:I wonder if anyone other than the surviving members of the 1972 Dolphins, none of whom apparently believe records are made to be broken, care one way or the other if the Pats pull off the 16-0 or not.

Regardless of their record, they are certain to be the one seed in the AFC, and the AFC championship will go through Foxboro, so who cares if they go undefeated or not.

I doubt it 16-0 will mean much to them if they fail to win the Super Bowl, and the Pats have been saying that very thing all season long.
To tell you Don is the only guy that really dosent like the whole PAts going undeafeated

Larry is ok with it and the other guys just are like hey we did it now the challenge is for others to do it

Don shula is just an old grumpy person :lol:

Return to “Pro Sports”