Whos going to go to the Superbowl? Who will win?

oak hill11
Waterboy

Whos going to go to the Superbowl? Who will win?

Post by oak hill11 »

And don't say the Pats all the way I think they are going to choke in the AFC Championship and the Colts are going to the Superbowl. They will play either the Packers or the Cowboys more than likely the Cowboys because they already proved that they could beat the Packers. But when they beat the Packers Brett Favre didn't play the whole game so hard to tell. But the Colts beat either team by 10.

oak hill71
All State

Post by oak hill71 »

I think it will be the Patriots vs. The Packers, and the Packers will win with their defense putting pressure in Brady's face.

The reasson I say trhe Patriots are going they have the best team int he NFL, even though they have had close games. The playoffs are going through New EWngland, and under Brady, the Patriots have never lost a home playoff game, and they won't this year.

The Packers will beatt the Cowboys in the NFC Chaampionship Game, if Favre can play good.

oak hill11
Waterboy

Post by oak hill11 »

Nope they will choke under pressure they won't go undefeated and they won't even make it to the Superbowl. GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

broncofan09
Varsity

Post by broncofan09 »

Patriots and Dallas in the Superbowl, Patriots to win.

USAF_Defender23
Varsity

Post by USAF_Defender23 »

The Patriots showed they can and will be beaten this season in the last two weeks.

Green Bay vs Indy with Farve winning then hanging it up

cghornet10
JV Team

Post by cghornet10 »

Patriots vs. Vikings with a close win by New England. Peterson will run, but the Viking D will get picked apart by Brady and Co.

IMO, the Patriots will no face the Colts in the AFC Championship.

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

YOU CAN BEAT THE PATS BY THROWING AND GETTTING IN BRADY"S FACE

so i say Pats go down and dont go to the superbowl becasue they will run into a team with a good Defense that loves the blitz hmm isnt there a team with a nickname with BLitz in it?

if they do go they will probaly lose becase one those NFC defense love to STR and they do it well especially MInnesota

so you stop Lawernce Marooney runnign and sack and pressure TOm and you have a victory over the PATs and you need a really good DB on Randy MOSS

cghornet10
JV Team

Post by cghornet10 »

so in other words, if you stop the Pat's in every aspect of the game, you can win.

there's your blueprint.

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

Well... the Eagles put up 27 on the Pats mostly by throwing and the Ravens put up 24 mostly by running. Maybe the Pats' defense is just...dare I say it... overrated? Maybe.
Roosevelt Colvin's absence might have made a difference last night. I couldn't say at this point. All I know is that they got manhandled on defense (Harrison even admitted it today, as arrogant as he is).

There's the old saying that goes:

"Offense wins games, Defense wins Championships."

If that's the case, I think the Pats had better straighten up and fly right on "D"... and in a hurry, too.

This week's Pittsburgh/New England matchup has the potential to be a great indicator of where each team is in relation to where they need to be to make a serious Super Bowl run...

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

cghornet10 wrote:so in other words, if you stop the Pat's in every aspect of the game, you can win.

there's your blueprint.

no this is

Image[/url]

cghornet10
JV Team

Post by cghornet10 »

man thats so funny.. :? :roll:

rockhillbasketball
All Conference

Post by rockhillbasketball »

BigMcCauley55 wrote:
cghornet10 wrote:so in other words, if you stop the Pat's in every aspect of the game, you can win.

there's your blueprint.

no this is

Image[/url]

:lol: :lol:

it's gonna be the steelers and the cowboys.

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

steelers vs cowboys sounds good ;-)

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

cghornet10 wrote:man thats so funny.. :? :roll:
i kind of got a laugh out of it

Manwithplan
All State

Post by Manwithplan »

I like your way of thinking, rockhillbasketballfan.

oak hill11
Waterboy

Post by oak hill11 »

Rock Hill Basketball and Manwithplan and Bballinfan are all dumbasses the Cardinals have more of a chance of going to the Superbowl than the Steelers

buckeye21
JV Team

Post by buckeye21 »

Lets not get carried away oh11. I think that the Steelers have just as good a shot as anyone. Having said that though I don't think they we make it over the Colts or Patriots. For the Colts to beat the Patriots they need to get healthy. They gave the last game away against the Patriots and that was without Harrison. With Harrison back and the rest of the o-line intact I think the Colts can win @ New England, which is probably where they will play.

Prediction for SB XLII if Colts are healthy:
Colts vs. Cowboys

Prediction for SB XLII if Colts are not healthy:
Patriots vs. Cowboys(uuuggggghhhhh!!)

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

oak hill11 wrote:Rock Hill Basketball and Manwithplan and Bballinfan are all dumbasses the Cardinals have more of a chance of going to the Superbowl than the Steelers
um no wow thats just stupid to say something like that that shows your kind of the dumbass the steelers are looking strong down the stretch right now and the only comp that Pitt has in the division is Cleveland they have beaten them twice they win the north and the west is a joke this year so they have a great shot at going

the AFC is a toss up with Pats and Colts and Steelers again

and the colts loss the match up with the pats not everyone healthy i know

IND @ BAL no easy cake walk there
IND @ OAK shouldnt be much of a game
HOU @ IND depends on if the texans are up to making it a game
TEN @ IND Which Vince shows up depends on the game

PIT @ NE game of the week
JAC @ PIT big ben big game gets the win
PIT @ STL they shouldnt have a probaly with Jackson and Passing is no threat
PIT @ BAL tough last game

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

if things keep going the way they are it looks to be the Pats and Cowboys.
im a Cowboys fan so im gonna say they win and heres why. the first meeting not everyone was healthy for them on defense, and recently the Pats have shown they have some weaknessess on defense and the Cowboys will take advantage, and if the Cowboys d is healthy they will not give up nearly as many points as they did early in the season.

oak hill71
All State

Post by oak hill71 »

oak hill11 wrote:Rock Hill Basketball and Manwithplan and Bballinfan are all dumbasses the Cardinals have more of a chance of going to the Superbowl than the Steelers

People are never going to respect you on here if you don't back up your reasoning for why you think whats going to happen, is going to happen.

Return to “Pro Sports”