BENGALS-BROWNS THE BET

ace63
SE

BENGALS-BROWNS THE BET

Post by ace63 »

Ace63 and gahs4ever have thrown down the gloves . Ace going with the bengals and gahs4ever with the browns . loser will have to buy lunch or dinner at the golden corral at gallia . Time and date of dinner will be posted at this site later on after game .
Is there anyone else who whats to bet another poster lunch or dinner , jump on board. (not ace or gahs we already have a bet. )
Does anyone else have the guts that have been shown here !!!!!
gahs4ever you do just want the small salad plate right :-D

crazee-oakaholic
All Conference

Post by crazee-oakaholic »

Ill bet a bengals fan some lunch...GO BROWNS

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

WELL,I wil lay the chalenge out there, but I wil chalenge ole "yourtigerbait", just to give him the chance to get even.

he already owes me dinner for the Portsmouth/Ironton game, but hell, 2 dinners are better then one :lol:

dukiees1
JV Team

Post by dukiees1 »

I'll take someone up on this bet as well b/c the ol' Brownies are on a roll now baby!!!!!! Playoff Bound :-D 8) :-D

ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

The Clowns start winning and the fans come outta the woodwork. :lol: :lol:

Never Give Up!
Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

ItownHosscat wrote:The Clowns start winning and the fans come outta the woodwork. :lol: :lol:

Well its for sure we don't have to worry about the Raiders winning and the fans coming outta the woodwork :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz:

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

<<<< has never denied being a browns fan, but you are right..if they aint winning, people aint coming..its like that in any sport, in any level............

but it sure is sweet to be a browns fan this year 8)

Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

biggdowgg wrote:<<<< has never denied being a browns fan, but you are right..if they aint winning, people aint coming..its like that in any sport, in any level............

but it sure is sweet to be a browns fan this year 8)

Same here dowgg... The Browns are playing some good ball. But I still wish they would quit making me have a stroke during every game...I mean it always seems to come down to the last few ticks on the clock before we put the game away

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

sure makes it fun though :lol:

ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

Rhiannon wrote:
ItownHosscat wrote:The Clowns start winning and the fans come outta the woodwork. :lol: :lol:

Well its for sure we don't have to worry about the Raiders winning and the fans coming outta the woodwork :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz:

Thats lower than whale crap!

Never Give Up!
pleasanttiger
SEO

Post by pleasanttiger »

Bandwagon ??? I've been die hard BROWNS fan for years and suffered thur it-I'm sure you can relate being a raider fan- now that we're winning a few I'm gonna crow to all that will listen!

U want a little action on this ITHC? how about if the Browns win u pay my way into the annual super bowl get together at the Knights, if the bengals win I pay your way in.

:D :D :D
biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

pleasanttiger wrote:

Bandwagon ??? I've been die hard BROWNS fan for years and suffered thur it-I'm sure you can relate being a raider fan- now that we're winning a few I'm gonna crow to all that will listen!

U want a little action on this ITHC? how about if the Browns win u pay my way into the annual super bowl get together at the Knights, if the bengals win I pay your way in.

sounds like another bet? :lol:

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Been years since the Browns have had something to beat on instead of if they would get the 1 player in the draft or other things that are negative. The Browns are not just winning they are playing good even coming thur in the snow. Players have wanted to go play in Cleveland the last couple of years and it is starting to pay off.

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

Taking off the stripes GO BROWNS!

Going back with the team of my youth. 8)

broncofan09
Varsity

Post by broncofan09 »

Im going with the Browns

Pocket Aces
S

Post by Pocket Aces »

Brownies opened minus 3.

ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

gahs4ever wrote:I was a Browns fan in 1957 when Jim Brown was drafted out of Syracuse. What were you doing in 1957 HossCat?

Probably just a thought in my momma's head.

Never Give Up!
ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

Hey PT.....do I get the point spread? 8)

Never Give Up!
pleasanttiger
SEO

Post by pleasanttiger »

ItownHosscat wrote:Hey PT.....do I get the point spread? 8)

point spread? what"s that? how does that work??? :roll: :roll: :roll:

:D :D :D
biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

pleasanttiger wrote:
ItownHosscat wrote:Hey PT.....do I get the point spread? 8)

point spread? what"s that? how does that work??? :roll: :roll: :roll:

I think thats means..."he dont want none" :lol:

Return to “Pro Sports”