Bengals 19 Cleveland 14

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

The Steelers were in a similar situation in 2000. They played the happless Chargers in the season finale, and then they needed the Vikings - who had the best record in the NFC locked up - to beat the Colts, who would be in if they won. Pittsburgh took care of business, but the Vikings, who had nothing to play for, got blown out by Indy...

I'd like to think Indy will show up and beat the Titans, but you just don't know...

Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

fuzzhead wrote:The Steelers were in a similar situation in 2000. They played the happless Chargers in the season finale, and then they needed the Vikings - who had the best record in the NFC locked up - to beat the Colts, who would be in if they won. Pittsburgh took care of business, but the Vikings, who had nothing to play for, got blown out by Indy...

I'd like to think Indy will show up and beat the Titans, but you just don't know...

No Indy is going to sit all the starters and give them a rest for the playoffs. The Browns had their chances to make the playoffs and if they don't they have no one to blame but theirselves.

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

Well , that 4 picks that cinci got was nice , but did everyone forget that palmer throw 2 ints and we fumbled once . That kinda evens things up DUH.

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

The only way the browns can make the playoffs is if tenn loses. The good news is there playing the colts. The bad news is dungy said he will only play his starters 1 half.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

the GOOD news is , the browns fans are still talking about posible play ofs this late in the season.

the bad news , is the Bengals proved this season was a start to going back to being the "BUNGALS" , its a shame really, I used to like to take in a bengal game or two.

when the Browns was in town :lol: :lol:

RVRaiderFan
All State

Post by RVRaiderFan »

Cameron34Crazie34 wrote:im a huge bengals fan but im getting sick and tired of every bengals fan going around saying who dey, who dey, who dey, who dey, who dey, who dey think they gonna beat them bengals?

Well if you wanna know who

Who Dey think they gonna beat them Bengals?

San Fran, Pittsburgh, and every other team they got beat by

they have played horrible all year long

GO BENGALS!! Get them next year

Yea, and I'm a OSU fan, and I get tired of hearing...."THE" Ohio State University.....BUT, I'm an OSU fan and I'm gonna continue to say it, just like I'm a Bengals fan and I'm gonna continue to say WHO DEY! sorry! :mad:

RVRaiderFan
All State

Post by RVRaiderFan »

That's a good one biggdowgg!!!

BUT.......you know what the funny thing in all this Bengals/Browns fans bashing that we do is?!??!??!?

The fact that we BOTH need to get over it.....CAUSE WE BOTH SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

Well the sad thing is football season is almost over. Than we will get back to are lives , watch superbowl with no ohio team again . Watch osu win ,shovel a little snow , enjoy the warmth of summer . THAN WERE GOING TO DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN . PRICELESS !!!!!!!

rockhillbasketball
All Conference

Post by rockhillbasketball »

RVRaiderFan wrote:That's a good one biggdowgg!!!

BUT.......you know what the funny thing in all this Bengals/Browns fans bashing that we do is?!??!??!?

The fact that we BOTH need to get over it.....CAUSE WE BOTH SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

exactly.

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

If you get right down to it yea , thats the truth.

Return to “Pro Sports”