biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Quinn WILL get his shot!!

Post by biggdowgg »

Anmderson goes out with hand injury, and Brady is set to go

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

Anderson back out and throwing on the sideline,,,this will be short and sweet for Quinn, Romeo wil not leave him in long enough to cause a QB controversy<spell :lol:

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

I like Brady's commercial

its good he finally gets a shot to show everyone whats up

but this is for the playoffs so if he blows it well it wont be pretty

Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

Winslow can't catch a cold. Should have caught that pass in the endzone. Glad he got in but I look for Anderson to be back in during the 2nd half.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

BigMcCauley55 wrote:I like Brady's commercial

its good he finally gets a shot to show everyone whats up

but this is for the playoffs so if he blows it well it wont be pretty

this game means NOTHING to the pay ofs...plain and simple whate ever we do today does not matter...we need tenn to lose and we are in, no mater what happens today.

if Romeo is smart, and Anderson is ready to go back in, he better put him back in......if not, and we do make play offs....he will have problems next week

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

Cribbs shoiuld have had his second return for a TD..that was no where close to a hold :mad: ..they can cal that on every play in the NFL!!

Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

biggdowgg wrote:Cribbs shoiuld have had his second return for a TD..that was no where close to a hold :mad: ..they can cal that on every play in the NFL!!

Amen to that. Just getting ready to say he got robbed :evil: Weak holding call in my book.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Gotta love Clevelnad fan
The quarterback who has them on the brink of making the playoffs gets hurt and they seem to be happy that a player who has never won a big game might have to come in and lead their team. :lol:

Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

newarkcatholicfan wrote:Gotta love Clevelnad fan
The quarterback who has them on the brink of making the playoffs gets hurt and they seem to be happy that a player who has never won a big game might have to come in and lead their team. :lol:

No one was happy he was in there. We like Anderson but Brady does need to get experience in case he does get hurt. Kind of like your lover boy.

dukiees1
JV Team

Post by dukiees1 »

Rhiannon wrote:
newarkcatholicfan wrote:Gotta love Clevelnad fan

No one was happy he was in there. We like Anderson but Brady does need to get experience in case he does get hurt. Kind of like your lover boy.

Very well put Rhiannon :)

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

the cowboys have a proven veteran as their back up

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

as you can se by my post after words,,,I was very hapy that Anderson came back, he has proven he should be the starter he has not lost a home game this year, and wil not lose one now.

just because I was exited to see Quinn DOES NOT MEAN I think he should be the starter..YES, I am exited to se Quinn get his shot, at the same time, I am patient enough to wait , as long as Anderson is doing the job,,,and he is!

gota love the fans of other teams, ..always tuning in to see how the Browns are doing :lol: :lol:

since there sems to be some interest, we won all 7 home games, and won 10 games "most since coming back to the league" after Art "sell out" Model left town with his ball :roll:

so yeah,,we are going to be OK ;-)

Gobigblacks
JV Team

Post by Gobigblacks »

"since there sems to be some interest, we won all 7 home games"

Sunday, Sept. 9
Pittsburgh Steelers 34, Cleveland Browns 7

Gobigblacks
JV Team

Post by Gobigblacks »

He may have been referring to it, but he didn't say it or imply that in his message.

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

Nice game browns

nice season beatiful stuff this year they did next year will be the year that they do go to the playoffs

H

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

Read in col dishpatch a couple of days ago , Quinn said he should be the starting qb next year. He said he hates riding the pine . He should be playing.

Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

Quinn will not be quarterback next year unless Anderson gets hurt.

Even though we are not going to the playoffs, still thought it was a great season. Lots of great games that had us on the edge of your seats all season. Looking for another great season.

Return to “Pro Sports”