BENGALS 38 DOLPHINS 25

ace63
SE

BENGALS 38 DOLPHINS 25

Post by ace63 »

Well the bengals did good today . Of course they would have never won if they hadnt given them that GIFT . I wish they hadnt given us that 1 GIFT , They we could have said we won it out right . Dont matter if we gave them a GIFT. (or 3 or 4 ) It just matters if they gave us a GIFT . Oh well , I guess theres always next year . :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
WHO - DEY

Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

Congrats to the Bengals on the win.

Regardless of what you want to believe, they were given quite a few gifts last week and I am sure if the shoe had been on the other foot you would have been saying the same thing and I would be saying the same thing you are saying Ace.

I am a big enough person to accept the loss and move on. Browns had their chance and now will have to wait and see what happens with the Titans and Colts. Regardless of whether they make the playoffs or not, no one thought they would be 10-6 including myself.

Here's hoping both the Browns and Bengals regroup and come out strong next year.

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

Big game tonight, Ill be watching . I think browns and bengals will be back to the days of bernie and boomer, starting next year. Well ugh, good luck ugh. tonight . :shock: And i did think the browns would do better this year, but not that good. :shock:

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

hey,,its the season for giving :lol:

Anderson, only gave out ONE gift today though and it made a difference :lol:

congrats on beating the Dolphins today.

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

well my lonely dolphins finished 1-15

next year the TUNA remodels the team

Happy trails to Cam and Randy

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

At least they didnt sale the team , hard to think that miami would give there team up.

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

rumor is either he isnt selling or some people will buy the team that are fans and keep the team in miami but they are staying

rockhillbasketball
All Conference

Post by rockhillbasketball »

Poor Dolphins.. :lol:

kcarth305
JV Team

Post by kcarth305 »

The Bengals beat one of the worst (if not the worst) NFL team of this season. I will continue to say that they are improving.

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

kcarth305 wrote:The Bengals beat one of the worst (if not the worst) NFL team of this season. I will continue to say that they are improving.
well there were some teams that came close

some teams didnt lose 9 by 7 or less

miami is 10-6 if they took the field goal instead of going for it or tightened up the defense better

Return to “Pro Sports”