YEARS END FOR OHIO

ace63
SE

YEARS END FOR OHIO

Post by ace63 »

Its the end of the year for both ohio teams , Browns inproved, bengals got 3 players in the top 5 on offense. We gave gifts (ints, fumbles) and recived gifts . We talk and talk . But the only think that matters is that big W. If you dont get it , you dont win . WE just wernt good enough this year.
Hope things will be better next year. But with injuries or bad draft picks , things could get worse. Wining teams from last year somtimes dont do good next year . who knows. But one thing will be for sure. Browns and bengals fans will be back thowing trash back and forth. This is one thing that will be back next year for sure. HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

Browns are looking good for the new year

Bengals on the other hand well new year new players new coaches

Reds will be red hot next year and the indians will too

Things are looking bright for Ohio pro teams next year including the new clevland arena team

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Hopefully Cincy can get it going next season and the Browns can go back to what they were before this fluke season.

Amen Corner
Varsity

Post by Amen Corner »

newarkcatholicfan wrote:Hopefully Cincy can get it going next season and the Browns can go back to what they were before this fluke season.

How about that draft pick 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

That draft pick is better than having B.Q. riding the pine.

Amen Corner
Varsity

Post by Amen Corner »

newarkcatholicfan wrote:That draft pick is better than having B.Q. riding the pine.

Dallas and you thought that it was going to be a #1 to #3 pick and that is priceless :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

kcarth305
JV Team

Post by kcarth305 »

I most definitely look for the Cincy Reds to improve this year.
The Bengals will also improve, slowly but surely. They have lots of things to sort out, due to the fact that there are new coaches and new players. They are developing, but don't worry they will eventually blossom.

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

kcarth305 wrote:I most definitely look for the Cincy Reds to improve this year.
The Bengals will also improve, slowly but surely. They have lots of things to sort out, due to the fact that there are new coaches and new players. They are developing, but don't worry they will eventually blossom.

Reds and bengals (i like your thinking ) But i think you are right. The young def backs are improving . And i hope will will not run out of line backers again. Need 2 off lineman and some def lineman . and chad to run the right routes. They need a break to regroup. But it looks very promising for next year.

Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

I look for the Tribe and the Browns to have another great year.

Don't care much for the NBA but I do hope the Cavs have another great season.

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

Cleveland needs to sort out the QB

Trade anderson and hope to god Quinn isnt a bust or keep Anderson and make Quinn a Aaron Rodgers?

Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

Even with the "gifts" Anderson gave, we must remember he is the one who got us as far as we did. I mean his first start and he throws 5 touchdown passes against the Bengals who were supposed to be way, way better than the Browns. Several games the Browns should have won(Oakland, St. Louis, 2nd game against Pittsburg) and we would have been in. ALso some we won that could have went against us.

Once again, everyone had us doing poorly and we proved them wrong. Already looking forward to next season.

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

the Browns will not do anything special until they fix their defensvie problems

Gobigblacks
JV Team

Post by Gobigblacks »

I didn't know there were steals in the drat in the top five?

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

Dorsey got signed to a 2 year ext so thats the man mentoring Quinn not Anderson

Quinn plays and keeps learning while playing

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

BigMcCauley55 wrote:Dorsey got signed to a 2 year ext so thats the man mentoring Quinn not Anderson

Quinn plays and keeps learning while playing

hmmm could be happening

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

The Might Quinn-- :lol:

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Boy did you read that wrong --you need to stop reading how you feel all the time and think a little different. That way you wouldn't always sound like a jerk.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

noreply66 wrote:Boy did you read that wrong --you need to stop reading how you feel all the time and think a little different. That way you wouldn't always sound like a jerk.
The Browns lucked their way to a almost good season so let the Brown fans have a little fun because in 2008 they will be back to being the Clowns playing in carnival stadium.

kcarth305
JV Team

Post by kcarth305 »

[quote="ace63"][quote="kcarth305"]I most definitely look for the Cincy Reds to improve this year.
The Bengals will also improve, slowly but surely. They have lots of things to sort out, due to the fact that there are new coaches and new players. They are developing, but don't worry they will eventually blossom.[/quote]

Reds and bengals (i like your thinking ) But i think you are right. The young def backs are improving . And i hope will will not run out of line backers again. Need 2 off lineman and some def lineman . and chad to run the right routes. They need a break to regroup. But it looks very promising for next year.[/quote]

Thanks, ace63 :-D

Return to “Pro Sports”