Redskins rip Cowboyz

Post by Amen Corner »

What a game it was all redskins.

1 yd.rushing by dallas, Jessica must have been at this game :lol:

Romo was awful :cry:

Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

Now now amen corner, remember they were resting their starters so this really wasn't a real game. Can't wait to the Cowgirls are out and then we don't have to watch all that "Hollywood" drama anymore.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Dallas has been playing very Cleveland like lately and if this doews not change they will be one and done again.

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

i wouldnt worry much about the cowboys. they will be fine, sure they have looked sluggish, but after a 1st round bye they will regroup and get back to form, TO will be back, and Terry Glenn came back the other day,and he gives them another deep threat

LoganFootball63
JV Team

Post by LoganFootball63 »

Rhiannon wrote:Now now amen corner, remember they were resting their starters so this really wasn't a real game. Can't wait to the Cowgirls are out and then we don't have to watch all that "Hollywood" drama anymore.

im sorry i guess you just dont like watching an amazing team playing football .

Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

LoganFootball63 wrote:
Rhiannon wrote:Now now amen corner, remember they were resting their starters so this really wasn't a real game. Can't wait to the Cowgirls are out and then we don't have to watch all that "Hollywood" drama anymore.

im sorry i guess you just dont like watching an amazing team playing football .

I don't think the cowgirls are an amazing team. Patriots, Packers, yes, cowgirls no. Sorry just how I feel.

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

the packers are amazing and the cowboys arent?

suppose u think dallas beating the packers was a fluke then?
hopefully they meet up again

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

The most stupid statements are this team is better than that team when the one team has already whacked the other.

:lol:

LoganFootball63
JV Team

gahs4ever has a valid point, but the cowboys should be fine in my view, rhinnanon maybe if you came up with somthing besides saying cowgirls all the time people might actually think you have some sense.

Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

LoganFootball63 wrote:gahs4ever has a valid point, but the cowboys should be fine in my view, rhinnanon maybe if you came up with somthing besides saying cowgirls all the time people might actually think you have some sense.

LoganFootball63 I do have sense. I had lots of respect for the Cowboys until newarkcatholic fan got on here and slammed the Browns, calling them the minor league team, the Clowns, etc. So that is why I call the Cowboys the cowgirls. Also gahs4ever called them cowgirls and you didn't get all over him. You just appear to like to pick on females.

Also I thought the Cowboys would have beaten the Patriots, in fact I was rooting for the Cowboys in that game. But I would much rather have had the Packers beat the Cowboys.

Maybe you should tell your fellow Cowboy fan to get some sense :lol:

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Dallas made the playoffs but they are not playing well as a team could one and done again this year. Dallas played their best ball earlier in the season. Now the second season starts and all teams that are playing are 0-0.

LoganFootball63
JV Team

excuse me rhiannon , i didnt mean to jump on you, and btw i didnt even kno u were female so? sorry?

Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

LoganFootball63 wrote:excuse me rhiannon , i didnt mean to jump on you, and btw i didnt even kno u were female so? sorry?

Logan no need to be sorry. I like to give newarkcatholic a hard time like he does the Browns. I think the Cowboys are pretty good but not a fan of them.

LoganFootball63
JV Team

same with me and the browns, but derek anderson is a beast, and if they trade him i think that woudl be a mistake

Return to “Pro Sports”