Never Give Up!
Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

I'll go slow,You are blonde,I'm just not sure if its yours or Miss Clairol.
The Raiders for many,many years were a team whom would,if not,come close to making the play-offs.
Thats year end and year out.(That means all the time)
They got caught up in the salary cap,and have yet to recover,but they will.
Unlike the Browns,they hardly ever make the play-offs.And are known for losing more than anything else.(That means all the time)
A guy once told me even a blind squirrel gets a nut every now and then.
I hope this helped you.If not the first round is on you.

Never Give Up!
Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

Who has more team wins from conception? The Browns or the Raiders?

What is the Raiders record from the past 3 years?

When was the last time the Raiders were in the playoffs?

Just remember Cleveland is an expansion team. Before their expansion, they made the playoffs many many times. Granted no Super Bowls but they did make the playoffs.....

I guess the Raiders are just like the Naturals,, they come close to winning but can't seem to get the job done, even against a team who had injuries....

ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

Now,now you can use the "expansion team" crutch all you want.
Facts are the Raiders are and will be a more winning franchise than the Browns.

Never Give Up!
ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

Don't drag the Naturals into this...we all know who won and who lost.
I'm sure theres a winners list somewhere out there.
They came in 3rd place,what place did your team end up?
For that matter tell everyone who knocked you out of the tourney.
And furthermore tell them the score of that your last game in that tourney.
If you have forgotten,let me know,I'm sure I have the results here somewhere. 8)

Never Give Up!
Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

We can use it because it is a FACT. Just like Nuts for Bucks whipped the Naturals in the backyard. Popster was a witness....all he could do was shake his head in shame with the way you guys were playing.

How about the predications you made at the Ironton-Burg game? Think I might bring that up tonight with the coach...

One more thing, you remind me of another poster on here who doesn't answer questions.......K_ _ _ _ _ _ Y :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

ItownHosscat wrote:Don't drag the Naturals into this...we all know who won and who lost.
I'm sure theres a winners list somewhere out there.
They came in 3rd place,what place did your team end up?
For that matter tell everyone who knocked you out of the tourney.
And furthermore tell them the score of that your last game in that tourney.
If you have forgotten,let me know,I'm sure I have the results here somewhere. 8)

Postem big boy. Who cares? How bad did you guys get beat to have to settle for third?

ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

Ironton-Burg score?I have no clue what your talking about.

Backyard scrimmage game :lol: Have you sank that low.
We have been through this a ton of times.
Fact The Naturals came in 3rd in a tourney,was up big and choked to the number 2 team.
Fact Their second game was against the lowest seeded team,and they polished them off in quick fashion 12-0
Fact It was a skunk.We threw 4 bags down and 4 back and won.
Please stick with the topic.Failure to do so will result in me P.M.ing GAHS about having you removed. 8)

What is the topic of this thread anyways....... :lol:

Never Give Up!
Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

ItownHosscat wrote:Ironton-Burg score?I have no clue what your talking about.

Backyard scrimmage game :lol: Have you sank that low.
We have been through this a ton of times.
Fact The Naturals came in 3rd in a tourney,was up big and choked to the number 2 team.
Fact Their second game was against the lowest seeded team,and they polished them off in quick fashion 12-0
Fact It was a skunk.We threw 4 bags down and 4 back and won.
Please stick with the topic.Failure to do so will result in me P.M.ing GAHS about having you removed. 8)

What is the topic of this thread anyways....... :lol:

Are you threatening me with removal? Please I will just get another name like everyone else on here.

I am not talking score. You know exactly what i am talking about and I am sure coach would not like knowing what you said.

ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

I have no idea what you are talking about...

Never Give Up!
Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

ItownHosscat wrote:I have no idea what you are talking about...

Oh yes you do.

ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

I really don't....

Never Give Up!
Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

Listen not only do I look like an elephant, I have a memory as big as they do. I heard it with my own ears and thought boy would coach be shocked if he knew what they were saying.

Oh and by the way here is some info.

Super Bowl Champions:
None

NFL Champions (pre 1966): (4)
1950, 1954, 1955, 1964

AAFC Champions: (4)
1946, 1947, 1948, 1949

Super Bowls Appearances:
None

NFL Championship Games (Pre-1966): (9)
1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1955, 1957, 1964, 1965

NFL/AFC Championship
Games: (5)
1968, 1969, 1986, 1987, 1989

Division Champions: (18)
1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1955, 1957, 1964, 1965, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1971, 1980, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1989

Playoff Appearences: (24)
1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1955, 1957, 1958, 1964, 1965, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1971, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1994, 2002

Record in Playoff Games:
11-20 .355

mhs82
Freshman Team

Post by mhs82 »

gahs4ever wrote:mhs....all of the AFC North teams have to play the NFC East next year; the only question is where do you play who.

Likewise, all other non divisional games are slotted according to where you finish in your division.

One of the things looking too far ahead has proven over time is how impossible it is to know who will be strong the following year. An example is the Chicago Bears of this year who were in the Super Bowl last year, and didnt even make the playoffs this year or have a winning record.

For the Browns, no matter who we play next year, the challenge is we simply have to get better; especially on the defensive side of the ball. If we do this we will be OK; if not, every game will come down to the end like this year and we will win a few like the Baltimore game and we will lose a few like the Oakland, and Arizona games.

I was not knocking the Browns - I think that schedule will be tough for the entire division. On another thread I even mention that I would like to see the Browns in the playoffs. Even though I am a diehard Steeler fan, I miss the days of the Browns and Steelers playing meaningful games. The division next year could be won with a 10-6/9-7 record - and that would be good.

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

Rhiannon wrote:Ace I do not want to argue with you. But I will say this. I never bashed the Bengals until I got on here and read some of your posts and newarkcatholic's posts. You guys never a good thing to say about the Browns...therefore why should I say anything good about the Bengals? Oh and yes I am guilty of bashing the Bengals. I will not deny that.Maybe we don't bash the Steeler fans because they are not on here slamming the Browns like the Bengal fans do.

I am not interested in arguing with you. Just like my team like you do yours. So maybe we can agree not to disrespect each others teams. What do you say to that? I mean they both are from Ohio and we should be supporting them unless we play each other.

im just talking with you. not arguing . just seeing what u think.

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

now i wished the browns good luck in the playoffs , come on , i did it .
give me a smile :-D

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

THANK YOU :lol:

osumufan
SE

Post by osumufan »

ItownHosscat wrote:Please stick with the topic.Failure to do so will result in me P.M.ing GAHS about having you removed. 8)

That just like a child to go whine that someone is not obeying the rules! What are you in first grade? Remember the other boys and girls don't like a tattle tail!

ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

osumufan wrote:
ItownHosscat wrote:Please stick with the topic.Failure to do so will result in me P.M.ing GAHS about having you removed. 8)

That just like a child to go whine that someone is not obeying the rules! What are you in first grade? Remember the other boys and girls don't like a tattle tail!

No I'm in the second :roll:
First off our little barbs and jabs are made in fun and in jest.
Btw I know her very well,heck she might have married into my family. ;-)
Surely you aren't one of those people who think everything on this site is gospell?Heck,people rarely follow the rules.Some people degrade coaching staffs and the kids on those teams,a rules no-no.
Some people spread rumors,another rules no-no.
Some people even have multiple I.D's,again a rules no-no.
Its all in fun......

Never Give Up!

Return to “Pro Sports”