BROWNS QB ???????

ace63
SE

BROWNS QB ???????

Post by ace63 »

Well i just heard today that anderson will be put on the trading block . For those who who keep saying , browns will keep anderson . It may not happen . The reason being is buy cheap and sell high. Clevland feels that anderson is ok but cant take them to superbowl . Also there is a big demand for qbs now and andersons stock is high now. Maybe in another year it wont be.
Trying to make money off him or a draft pick . (heard from a friend whos other friend works for espen) . That is what he is hearing . True or not ? we will have to wait and see.

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

they will take the pick for him

Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

You might be right on the Browns taking the pick over Anderson. He did a good job for them this year but we could use some help on the defense. Guess we will have to wait and see.

Gobigblacks
JV Team

Post by Gobigblacks »

Smart move - trade off the neary Pro-Bowl quarterback so that you can start an unproven quarterback and undergo the whole learning process again.

Brilliant. Pure genius.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Stupid move if they trade him but then again we are talking about the Browns here. :lol:

Gobigblacks
JV Team

Post by Gobigblacks »

newarkcatholicfan wrote:Stupid move if they trade him but then again we are talking about the Browns here. :lol:

Can't say that I disagree with you on that one.

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

Anderson did good, quinn will have his first season maybe next year.
but if browns dont get a good deal ,they might keep him . but there is a need for qbs. should get a good deal.

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

gahs4ever wrote:Ill trust out front office who has brought us this far over any internet poster, including myself.

Personally I hope DA stays as I dont think you ever have enough depth at QB, but the truth is there was football in Cleveland before DA and there will be after him.

so if im right, i mght get a little, :-D very little respect from you now on.
:lol:

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

The Brownies will choke next year as always

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

noreply66 wrote:The Brownies will choke next year as always

Just like Logan? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

newarkcatholicfan wrote:Stupid move if they trade him but then again we are talking about the Browns here. :lol:

Kind of reminds me of Leon Lett ;-)

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Rhiannon wrote:

Kind of reminds me of Leon Lett ;-)
Leon got the stupid play of the year award but then again he has a superbowl ring and the Browns well heck they have never been there, ever, ever ever. 8)

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

One thing to think about was the Browns had Anderson and Frye on the trading block. Atlanta got a lot for Matt Schaub last year but then needed a QB. You need 2 QB's in the NFL anyway.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

maybe the front office will hear of this great site,.and come read what they should REALLY do about al of this :?:

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Been using the Cheerios thing latly----nephew teach you something new :lol:

rockhillbasketball
All Conference

Post by rockhillbasketball »

It's the Browns so it doesnt suprise me.

kcarth305
JV Team

Post by kcarth305 »

I don't think Browns QB should be Quinn or Anderson, for several reasons. Anderson threw for what, 3 interceptions against Cincinnati last week? I mean, from what I've watched, I've not been very impressed by him. But, I'm only judging after watching 3 or 4 games..so I could be completely wrong. Just an opinion, I hope no one takes it the wrong way. :-D

dukiees1
JV Team

Post by dukiees1 »

I'm not a huge Anderson fan but in all honesty I didn't think he was that bad as some people think or say he was considering this was his first year as a starter and this is the best season they've had since coming back I'm pretty sure anyway but I'm not sure how Quinn would do either I mean he showed on the drive he was in that if Edwards or Winslow would've caught the catches that they should've it would've been a great drive for him but you can't base how good he is going to be by that one drive either so I guess we'll have to wait and see!! I know we aren't going to choke like alot of people on here are saying and hoping I can promise you that!!!

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

With the year Anderson had I look for him to want more $$$. The browns will have to trade him, or get rid of Brady, and I dont see that happening.

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

Quinn didnt go in the top 5 . I think 22. He never could win the big game .
Do you want to put your team in the hands of a unproven qb. Anderson can play. Its a choice that will help the browns or some long heart-breaking seasons .

Return to “Pro Sports”