TO after game interview

Rhiannon
All Conference

TO after game interview

Post by Rhiannon »

Oh how I hope we can get a link to that..... He is crying and saying not to blame Tony.....it is priceless :lol: :lol:

2trap_4ever
S

Post by 2trap_4ever »

Of course, if anyone is to blame it is Jessica Simpson

tomcat fan
All Conference

Re: TO after game interview

Post by tomcat fan »

Rhiannon wrote:Oh how I hope we can get a link to that..... He is crying and saying not to blame Tony.....it is priceless :lol: :lol:

priceless than a man is upset that his TEAM lost and said put the blame on the TEAM and not an individual. TO is a changed person, a TEAM player now, and to make fun of someone who is crying bc his TEAM lost is rediculous

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

TO is showing that he can act so when his career is over he can get an acting job.

buckeye21
JV Team

Post by buckeye21 »

gahs4ever wrote:Another person who cant spell ridiculous.

Another tough one in SEOPs nation is the word quit. I've seen many people spell it as quite.
Last edited by buckeye21 on Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BlindWhiteHat
SEOP

Post by BlindWhiteHat »

I think GAHS is onto something. Owens just made the big scene in hopes people would forget his pregame cockiness. He's a true joke.

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

gahs4ever wrote:
priceless than a man is upset that his TEAM lost and said put the blame on the TEAM and not an individual. TO is a changed person, a TEAM player now, and to make fun of someone who is crying bc his TEAM lost is rediculous

Another person who cant spell ridiculous. And the reason TO is taking heat is because anytime you shoot your mouth off before the game, you are going to get it back in your face after the game.

This supposedly so mature TO is the same one who made an arse of himself by throwing popcorn in his face recently after a TD, and then saying before the game this weekend to "get the popcorn ready."

He's a big boy, and tears aside, he'll be just fine.

the popcorn was just a celebration. or are you an advocate of the No Fun League?

and seriously, who cares how something is spelled, as long as you can understand what they're trying to say, get off the power trip, it's really obnoxious.

Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21KLynZRnc4

Oh and the Academy Award goes to.........TO :lol:

Call me mean or evil, I don't care. This is just too funny.

It's my turn to have some fun. I have had to listen to all the crap about the Browns and now the 12 pro bowlers get beat and now they are crying.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

I thought it was funny when one of the Giants players said that TO could enjoy his popcorn next week while watching the game. The Cowboys players, coaches and owner Jerry Jones spent a lot of extra time in the off season doing commercials. TO was not getting seen on tv as much as others. His tears may just be his way of knowing he doesn't have many more chances at winning a Super Bowl.
Maybe the whole Cowboys organization can do commercials for HEAD ON to cure migraines so they all can get their head on straight.

ballparent
S

Post by ballparent »

Rhiannon wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21KLynZRnc4

Oh and the Academy Award goes to.........TO :lol:

Call me mean or evil, I don't care. This is just too funny.

It's my turn to have some fun. I have had to listen to all the crap about the Browns and now the 12 pro bowlers get beat and now they are crying.

Here's another one Rhiannon from Fox Sports.
http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-US&brand=foxsports&vid=d253a669-def2-4dba-84e8-387337ce320a
He has the snuffles. :?

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

wow he just showed that he is now a team player

im proud of him :lol:

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

them videos brought tears to my eyes.....

I have not laughed that hard in ages :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

TERRELL, THERE'S NO CRYING IN FOOTBALL, GEESH. :-D

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS

Return to “Pro Sports”