LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Quinn says he still wants to start for Browns

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

ace63
SE

Re: Quinn says he still wants to start for Browns

Post by ace63 »

gahs4ever wrote:Every Browns player wants to start for the Browns. Quinn will be given the same opportunity everyone else is. Competition for playing time is the best motivation for improvement IMO. In this case, the Browns stand to be the benefactors because if Quinn beats out Anderson it will mean he is a heck of a QB.

Quinn screwed the pooch last summer when he missed most of training camp; thus negating what little chance he had to win the job last year.

If I had Brady Quinn's ear I would remind him how many years Steve Young sat in Tampa Bay and later in San Francisco before getting his shot.

The most popular guy on a football team in the backup QB because when the starter falters, he is everybody's hero, and if he does well there is a controversy that he stands to benefit from.

I wonder how many years Tom Brady sat behind Drew Bledsoe?

quarterbacks fighing each other. Will that be good for a team . Will they be picking sides ?

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

i still say troy smith will be a better qb, i really don't think without anderson getting injured , will he be a starter. :122245

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

Well Vinny is still open . Browns are probley making a million dollar deal as we speak. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Pro Sports”