Lebron goes off for 50 vs. the Knicks

bucknut 23
Varsity

Lebron goes off for 50 vs. the Knicks

Post by bucknut 23 »

WOW!!!! That's all I can say as Lebron did something that nobody in the NBA had done since 1975, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, as he went for 50 points, 10 assists, and had 8 rebounds in the Cavs win over the Knicks on Wednesday at Madision Square Garden. He was 7-13 from the three-point line on his way to 50. He just recently became the youngest player in NBA history to reach 10,000 points. Kobe was the youngest prior to this, but Lebron beat Kobe's previous mark by over a year age-wise.

TrojanXplosion
S

Re: Lebron goes off for 50 vs. the Knicks

Post by TrojanXplosion »

What a performance by Lebron. He is a very tremendous player but, I think that if he wants to win a championship he will need another good player with him. The one thing that the Cavs lack is a true 1-2 punch.

throwitdown
Freshman Team

Post by throwitdown »

Lebron is a traitor.

dish it
Riding the Bench

Post by dish it »

FalconFan wrote:What a performance by Lebron. He is a very tremendous player but, I think that if he wants to win a championship he will need another good player with him. The one thing that the Cavs lack is a true 1-2 punch.

I agree, i think the new players were a good thing but just more role players in my opion. wallace is a great defensive player but the cavs just seem to lack a dominate post player that could take over a game.

fightingtigers45
S

Post by fightingtigers45 »

dish it wrote:
FalconFan wrote:What a performance by Lebron. He is a very tremendous player but, I think that if he wants to win a championship he will need another good player with him. The one thing that the Cavs lack is a true 1-2 punch.

I agree, i think the new players were a good thing but just more role players in my opion. wallace is a great defensive player but the cavs just seem to lack a dominate post player that could take over a game.

Who do you want them to have?...Duncan? Garnett?...There arent many dominant post players that can take over a game in this league night in night out...Some players have the potential to do so, yes...The Cavs do not have that, youre right, but to expect them to have a low post dominant force is ridiculous...Be happy you have LeBron James...

dish it
Riding the Bench

Post by dish it »

your right theres not many post players that can take over a game but Z just isnt making a big impact anymore. i really think to get to the finals you have to have both, dominance out front and someone in the post! look at the lakers when it was kobe and shaq, and then wade and shaq,and the pistons R. wallace who can do both in the paint and step out and hit big shots. really when it comes down to it the only person tha cavs can depend on is james, so untill they get some else who can make a significant impact on their style of ball and dont look for them to win any titles.

fightingtigers45
S

Post by fightingtigers45 »

dish it wrote:your right theres not many post players that can take over a game but Z just isnt making a big impact anymore. i really think to get to the finals you have to have both, dominance out front and someone in the post! look at the lakers when it was kobe and shaq, and then wade and shaq,and the pistons R. wallace who can do both in the paint and step out and hit big shots. really when it comes down to it the only person tha cavs can depend on is james, so untill they get some else who can make a significant impact on their style of ball and dont look for them to win any titles.

Kobe and Shaq?...An elite guard and the most dominant center of his era?...Wade and Shaq?...Once again, an elite guard and the most dominant center of his era...Say what you want about Shaq's performance in those playoffs, he out did Dallas's post players by a lot...

Youre right, Z isnt very good...They brought in Wallace to take some defensive pressure of of Illgauskas so he can focus on offense...Will it work? I doubt it...But the Cavs can reach the Finals...Do they have a chance at winning it?...Yes, but its a very marginal chance...I would say at full strength that the Cavs are the 4th best team in the East, but they have the most dominant offensive player in the game, so they could reach the Finals...Chances of it?...About 15%...

dish it
Riding the Bench

Post by dish it »

agree. i just wish they could have got a hold of someone that could of been a threat on the defensive as well as the offensive side of the court. Owell guess you cant have it all... unless your lakers

bucknut 23
Varsity

Post by bucknut 23 »

throwitdown wrote:Lebron is a traitor.

What in the world do you mean by this ???

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

bucknut 23 wrote:
throwitdown wrote:Lebron is a traitor.

What in the world do you mean by this ???

I was wondering the same thing....lol

Return to “Pro Sports”