WEEK 17 RAVENS@BENGALS===THOUGHTS HERE.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

WEEK 17 RAVENS@BENGALS===THOUGHTS HERE.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

Tom Osborne

1 hr · Waverly, OH ·

The Bengals had their chances. That game had everything you could ask for other than a Bengals win.2 missed field goals,Overtime, 2 Excellent teams. But i think the Bengals are just missing 2 many pieces right now with the key injuries. And we gotta get well for the playoffs. But a great effort by both teams in a game that ended in OT. And a game that either team could have won. Everything you expect out of a Monday Night Football Game. ======================Here's where i rant a bit. I'm so sick of Vontaze Burfict's thuggery-- Costing us 15 yards multiple times a game at the most inopportune times. I kid you not if i was Marv i'd bench him. He's a beast, And has amazing football talents and the uncanny ability to be everywhere. But his mentality is always how far can i push the envelope every play without a flag. I'm just done with him. We had the broncos set to punt then his tomfoolery out of bounds allowed the drive to go on.It's game after game, Drive after drive. And I have seen every Bengal Player that has ever played. I was 8 when the Bengals started in 1968. And I have followed them every game,Every year. And he get's my goat worse than anybody with his foolishness, And I don't care that he knows it.That's not football. He's an amazing talent, But he's a loose cannon.===Ozzie.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: WEEK 17 RAVENS@BENGALS===THOUGHTS HERE.

AJ MCARRON IS HAVING AN MRI AS WE SPEAK. HE INJURED HIS WRIST DIVING FOR THE LOOSE BALL ON THE LAST PLAY. DALTON AIN'T READY AT LEAST 3 MORE WEEKS, AND IF AJ IS HURT AND CAN'T GO. WE HAVE WENNING OR SANU, WHO WAS A QB PREVIOUSLY. BUT I DARE TO SAY. STUFF JUST GOT REAL IN THE QUEEN CITY.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Well I don't see us beating the birds either if he can't go :cry: I was wondering when our annual long injury list would start piling up :evil:

Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

Im not even giving a prediction...

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:AJ MCARRON IS HAVING AN MRI AS WE SPEAK. HE INJURED HIS WRIST DIVING FOR THE LOOSE BALL ON THE LAST PLAY. DALTON AIN'T READY AT LEAST 3 MORE WEEKS, AND IF AJ IS HURT AND CAN'T GO. WE HAVE WENNING OR SANU, WHO WAS A QB PREVIOUSLY. BUT I DARE TO SAY. STUFF JUST GOT REAL IN THE QUEEN CITY.
It got real alright! Real sh*tty! Between the rum and the bengals I've invented a new drink! Call it the Rumgal. I'm on my 5th :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded! ~Lawrence M. Krauss
Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

^Yikes! :o :lol:

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Jeez guys, come in off the ledge. You'll beat the crows, then have a home game against the Jets or the Chiefs. Notice I didnt say Pittsburg, which is a plus for your team. AJ can beat either one at home. There's your playoff win. Then you have already shown you can hang with Denver on the road. Things can happen. At least you're in the playoffs. You're welcome.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

it is McCarron's non throwing hand his left. it's badly sprained but no break. I would expect him likely to operate almost exclusively from the shotgun.that would be my guess.

I ain't drank in 25 years oaf. but I might need a few rumgals myself this weekend.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

The Oaf wrote:
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:AJ MCARRON IS HAVING AN MRI AS WE SPEAK. HE INJURED HIS WRIST DIVING FOR THE LOOSE BALL ON THE LAST PLAY. DALTON AIN'T READY AT LEAST 3 MORE WEEKS, AND IF AJ IS HURT AND CAN'T GO. WE HAVE WENNING OR SANU, WHO WAS A QB PREVIOUSLY. BUT I DARE TO SAY. STUFF JUST GOT REAL IN THE QUEEN CITY.
It got real alright! Real sh*tty! Between the rum and the bengals I've invented a new drink! Call it the Rumgal. I'm on my 5th :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Save one or six for me Oaf! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

I'm not a rummy or a Bengals fan but as a Browns fan, I am partial to straight whiskey neat. :o

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'm into luzianne sweet tea these days.

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

You got it BR! They ain't half bad! Of course anything goes down good after the third one! Lol and bait, that's a Lawrence county ice tea, not to be confused with a Long Island! Haha who dey!!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

OH I'VE HAD THE LONG ISLAND ONES PLENTY. BUT IT'S BEEN MANY MOONS.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

TWO MORE DAYS BABY. BUT 1ST THE BUCKEYES GOTTA SINK THE FIGHTING IRISH.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

GAME DAY YA'LL. HEARING DALTON GETS HIS CAST OFF MONDAY.

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

Bengals 24-16. We'll take it! Who dey!

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Oh boy now they got to play the steelers again,thanks jets :(

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I HEAR YA BOLT. WITH THE BENGALS BEING 12-4. WE PLAY IN THE WILD CARD RD. THE BRONCOS AT 12-4 HAVE LOCKED UP HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE. IF WE HAD ONLY WON 1 MORE GAME.

Return to “Pro Sports”