PANTHERS/BRONCOS SUPER BOWL 50===YOUR THOUGHTS

cbolt
SEOP

Re: PANTHERS/BRONCOS SUPER BOWL 50===YOUR THOUGHTS

Post by cbolt »

If Newton wasn't such a show off and clown I would like them more,I like it when he gives kids the ball, but needs to shelve some of the other stuff.Some people like it, I don't so I would love to see Denver win,but it won't happen the Buckeyes prevail 35-14

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I agree bolt.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Pretty good info this is. Pretty sad they have to do all of this, but they are making it safe. A 2 year effort.
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutd ... 56622.html

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I THINK THE PANTHERS WIN.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

I look for one of these two teams to do a flop.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Broncos looking pretty dominate

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Wow didn't see this coming! Glad to see Manning go out a winner,but defense was the star of this game.Just goes to show even in this day and age of fancy smancy offenses defense still wins championships.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

I'm glad the Broncos won. Peyton will now retire and the Broncos will stop beating my Raiders :lol:

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

I was ready for one of the offense to break a big one and never happen. Two great defensive teams.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

How much money will Von Miller make this offseason? I think his performance just cemented Joey Bosa's first pick status. DE is the the new hot position.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote:Wow didn't see this coming! Glad to see Manning go out a winner,but defense was the star of this game.Just goes to show even in this day and age of fancy smancy offenses defense still wins championships.
Agree 100%. Defense wins ball games.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

cbolt wrote:Wow didn't see this coming! Glad to see Manning go out a winner,but defense was the star of this game.Just goes to show even in this day and age of fancy smancy offenses defense still wins championships.
exactly, I thought Carolina would win but Denver came out banging, and their defense was lights out. and beyonce made a better move recovering from nearly falling than cam newton made on the fumble on the 4 yard line. geeze o pete already. didn't want to break a nail I guess.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

dazed&confused wrote:How much money will Von Miller make this offseason? I think his performance just cemented Joey Bosa's first pick status. DE is the the new hot position.

great point dazed.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Carolina in the playoffs never played a complete game. Getting big leads then hanging on. The fast starts and breaks went their way. Things didn't come as easy for them. Then the turnovers and getting players injured. Put Carolina in a ball game instead of cruise control party time.

Denver is a team that could not get behind by 2 TD's. That would have hurt them on defense as well as offense. They played the whole game as they knew they had to keep the game close. As they were not going to score a lot of points.

The playoff experience seemed to benefit Denver as Carolina made plays but also made to many penalties, turnovers and not able to make plays or adjust to the pass rush. Then at the end of the game Denver made the plays as a team and who the game.

Newton kept saying if players do not like his antics on the field stop him. They didn't stop him but contained and rattled him all game.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Domination!

VC_jebro17
Waterboy

Post by VC_jebro17 »

I just have to say dang i should work for ESPN or Fox or CBS or someone...hehe!!! I thought it was a great game and Talib set the tone early in this game then Miller and the rest of the D finished it off.

I enjoyed every minute of the game...Dab onem' Denver 'D'

Jebro_17
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Cam looked like he had something bothering him. I noticed the whole game he didn't sweat. Seemed like he stopped running after landing on his left side plus one time he was pushing at it and looked in pain. I know Denver's D was getting after him but a couple times he looked like he went down to easy. On the one fumble he first back off going after the ball.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

He likes to have fun and goof off when they are winning ,but when things are not going so well we see another side of him not so pretty.He definitely a split personality.I still think he is a pretty good player though.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

I was shocked ole Angus let me watch it. I never seen what he does because I didn't watch much pro ball all year, but whatever it is he didn't have time with the Broncos in his face about all night. I think he was in shock maybe. :lol: :lol: :lol: But I did see him do a little prayer to his mom or something at the start. I think that's what them guys was saying he was doing. Broke his leg onetime and his mom didn't want him to play football or something. But he sure was in deep poopy against the Broncos. Glad I never bet any money, I thought for sure the Panthers would win by the way they played all year. Must have been the first time they met a defense like the Broncos had but I don't know because I hardly watched any pro ball all year. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Only D I can remember being better was the Bears when the fridge played

Return to “Pro Sports”