BROWNS CUTTING MANZIEL IN MARCH.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

BROWNS CUTTING MANZIEL IN MARCH.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

APPEARS THEY ARE DONE WITH JOHNNY FOOTBALL IN THE LAND OF BROWNS, BUT I GUESS THE BROWNS CAN'T OFFICIALLY CUT HIM, OR GO INTO FURTHER DETAILS UNTIL MARCH BY NFL RULES. MARCH IS APPARENTLY LIKE THE NEW FISCAL YEAR IN THE NFL.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Re: BROWNS CUTTING MANZIEL IN MARCH.

Post by noreply66 »

I will be shocked if the guy settles down where ever he goes.

Too many young dudes out there taking advantage of him paying for all the parties.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

They got to wait until March 9 because it will count against the salary cap if they don't.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I wondered if that was why bolt.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

The Browns rolled all their cap space forward into the next year which begins in March. They have no cap space to take the hit of releasing him now. He does have guaranteed money still due. That is the reason they are waiting.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

Beyond the fact that he will be yet another colossal bust for the Browns, that he is wasting opportunities being placed at his feet others would kill for, is the fact he is a total mess and his life is spinning out of control. I don't know what it will take but I wonder if he won't end up dead before he gets a grip. He has real mental issues. And that is the saddest part of this story.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

and yet another Heisman flop of a qb. but more importantly to me, I hope he gets his act together, so he does not hurt someone else.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Why couldn't "professionals" see what I saw in this guy when they drafted him? I kept saying no way do they draft him, he's a mental case and will be nothing but a bust. The Browns organization should have had way more information/background on the guy then what little I saw of him. UNREAL!

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

I had the same feeling when they drafted him. My wife thought I was going to have a stroke

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

I didn't think the Brown should have drafted him either but for different reasons.

First I thought he wouldn't want to play for them being up north in Cleveland

Second when I watched him it looked like he had trouble throwing over the middle against teams that had tall linemen. He would always roll out and do a lot of sidearm.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

dazed&confused wrote:I had the same feeling when they drafted him. My wife thought I was going to have a stroke
Should have seen Phil Steele's face when they drafted him live,looked like he seen a ghost :lol: . Seriuosly I feel kind of bad for Manziel,he was making real progress this year compared to his first year, but he brought it all on himself.I still think Jones or somebody will take chance with him,but he will be on thin ice for sure.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

cbolt wrote:
dazed&confused wrote:I had the same feeling when they drafted him. My wife thought I was going to have a stroke
Should have seen Phil Steele's face when they drafted him live,looked like he seen a ghost :lol: . Seriously I feel kind of bad for Manziel,he was making real progress this year compared to his first year, but he brought it all on himself.I still think Jones or somebody will take chance with him,but he will be on thin ice for sure.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

EVERYBODY KNOWS I'M A BENGALS FAN. BUT I HAD NO IDEA ABOUT ALL THE CIRCUS FOLLOWING HIM STUFF. I JUST THOUGHT HE WAS PLUMB TOO SHORT, AND WOULD BE EXPOSED OF THAT IN THE NFL, AND WOULD ONLY REALLY BE EFFECTIVE SCRAMBLING.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Don't know how I got a double post on there :?: .I agree bait his height is his biggest drawback,he's got s strong arm and quick feet,but it's just so hard to see around those tall hulking lineman when your under 6 ft. esp. when you have smurf receivers running routes and no running game to help out so those big monsters can just tee off on you. I would hate to be a QB for the Browns,poor ole McCown darn near got killed this year.Bridgewater said he was glad he didn't go there.A change in scenery might be what the Browns and Manziel both need.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Manziel from some stories if they are true or not. Is acting just like his dad and uncle. I can do whatever I want and enjoy the party. Even Charlie Sheen was speaking out against his actions.
No matter what he does on the field a team can not count that Manziel will be available to play every week or even able to play at all because of legal trouble or NFL suspensions. He keeps making it harder on another team taking a chance on him with all his baggage right now.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

AT'S PURTY BAD WHEN CHARLIE SHEEN TELLS YA TO SLOW DOWN, I GAR-----ON------TEE.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

If I'm Sashi Brown I tell Jimmy his most important contribution to the team draft is welcoming the first pick to the Cleveland presser the next day. In fact, I'd lock him out of the war room.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

March 9 come and passed with no sign of Johnny Football leaving.Must be trying to trade him for Kaepernick,good luck with that! Surprised Mack landed in Atlanta,not much of an upgrade there.Thought for sure he would go somewhere on the west coast or at least contender.With Swartz gone the new QB better be able to run.Maybe they better hold onto Johnny and use him as a sacrificial lamb and at least get their moneys worth :lol:

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

Rumor is that Kap wants to come play for Coach Hue. 3rd round pick and Johnny for Kap? Or is he using this as a bargaining chip against Denver for $$$$$$? If true, Browns could trade out of 2nd pick and get more picks. Add an OT, a wide receiver and an edge rusher?

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

Johnny is gone. There is a special place in h€ll for Ray Farmer. If it was Jimmy who really forced that selection, Ray should've quit on the spot. Ryan Leaf, Tim Couch, Johnny Manziel.

Return to “Pro Sports”