1:00 BENGALS@STEELERS--YOUR THOUGHTS.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: 1:00 BENGALS@STEELERS--YOUR THOUGHTS.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

cbolt wrote:What an embarrassing game for the NFL to let that happen! 23 refs and they still blow it bait lol, I guess the knee down don't count anymore in the NFL. Couldn't be more obvious the guy's knee was down with ball not moving and they still don't get it right.Oh well I doubt the Bengals would have won anyway as they still would have needed the 2 point conversion just to tie if they did score.Also had the TD taken away earlier when another knee was down then forced out in the endzone. :roll:

bolt we missed 3 interceptions, scored a touchdown that didn't get counted. amongst other letdowns. we just got beat. but I'm thinking the steelers may wanna travel with this group of 23 refs. because they are definately on the aftermeal dinner check.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: 1:00 BENGALS@STEELERS--YOUR THOUGHTS.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I did enjoy watching an actual football games as opposed to the normal royal rumble between these 2.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS

Return to “Pro Sports”