T.O TO Bengals

west siders
All State

T.O TO Bengals

Post by west siders »

Rumor has it that the Bengals are going to heavily pursue Terrell Owens. Free agency doesn't start until March 2nd though so the Bengals can't talk to him till then. Any thoughts?

BBallin fool
SEOP

Re: T.O TO Bengals

Post by BBallin fool »

Wrong answer.

oldtrojan
All State
Location: Misplaced in Northeastern,Pa rooting for the Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, and Trojans.

Post by oldtrojan »

Say it aint so bout T.O.

The_X_Factor
JV Team

Post by The_X_Factor »

west siders wrote:Rumor has it that the Bengals are going to heavily pursue Terrell Owens. Free agency doesn't start until March 2nd though so the Bengals can't talk to him till then. Any thoughts?
I wouldn't believe it until I saw an actual report of this. The only thing I've seen thus far is Chad lobbying the team to go after T.O. Chad lobbies the team to do lots of things, though.

broncofan09
Varsity

Post by broncofan09 »

That would be good in some ways and worse in others. They are two great receivers, but both want all of the attention. So with this in hand they may end up holding a competition to see who gets more attention.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Owens is old and washed up. He drops way to many balls and his route running is sloppy now. Put that ego and really bad attitude with that and you got complete disaster!! He isn't worth paying league minimum for!!

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

IMHO they made the mistake in lettin T. J. Houshmandzadeh go. IMHO he is by far a better player than ochocinco.

i may be a bengal fan but that is just MHO

Manwithplan
All State

Post by Manwithplan »

I say the Bungals should try and get both, T.O. and Marshall. Then they can sit back and watch the cancer eat them alive. ;-)

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

Post by seofan_via_dublin »

This report was released by the Chad Ochocinco News Network, also known as "CONN"

It's Chads most recent attempt at amusement on his facebook and twitter accounts.

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

Post by seofan_via_dublin »

He calls it, OCNN, but I like the CONN label better!!!

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

I dont think the bengals want T.O. T.O. wants the bengals. At pro bowl T.O. was talking to chad how he wants to be a bengal. Then he got chad to promote him to paul brown. T.O. and his agent were in cinci weds and thur.
There trying to get a contract with cinci. Makes me worry !!!!

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

T.J. wanted out of cinci. They were going to give him 30 mill with some bonus. He said he wasnt getting enough passes. He took a 40 mill contract , but alot of it is based on how he does. So it took a big hit last year. He may only wind up with 25 mill on his contract with seahawks. When he left cinci , he made the remark that , I hope they dont win another game. He was upset that his own personal stats were not where he wanted. He blamed cinci.
He later made a statement to the press , saying he was sorry he made the remark and he should have stayed in cinci. IT was his choice , not the bengals. ( I think he left to get away from chad, Chad was ranting back then. )

2trap_4ever
S

Post by 2trap_4ever »

Right now my thought of bringing in Brandon Marshall looks pretty good, at least Marshall can still produce on the field.

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

2trap_4ever wrote:Right now my thought of bringing in Brandon Marshall looks pretty good, at least Marshall can still produce on the field.

I think marshall would be a good fit. cinci needs someone now. They also need to draft gilyard and bring him in for the next year. maybe marshall needs a change. It worked for some, who was questonable (benson).
I would rather have marshall than T.O.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

2trap_4ever wrote:Right now my thought of bringing in Brandon Marshall looks pretty good, at least Marshall can still produce on the field.

NO!!!!

clevelandbrowns#1
Varsity

Post by clevelandbrowns#1 »

I hope so-He is a cancer to every team he has been with!!!! GO BROWNS!!!!!!!

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

I hope they get him. :lol: :lol: :lol:

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

They said the same bad things about benson, look how that turned out. But they still cant push there luck !!!!

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

If they sign Marshall or Owens I will stop rooting for them!!!!!!!! Those 2 are a joke!!!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

no freakin way i believe this.

Return to “Pro Sports”