10/23/16 BROWNS @BENGALS 1PM. BATTLE FOR OHIO.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

10/23/16 BROWNS @BENGALS 1PM. BATTLE FOR OHIO.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

WELL WHO TAKES THE 1ST ROUND OF THE ''BATTLE FOR OHIO'' IN CINCY SUNDAY.
FRANKLY I LOOKED FOR BOTH TEAMS TO BE STANDING MUCH BETTER AT THIS POINT.
AND BOTH ARE FLAILING AROUND LIKE SHIPS LOST AT SEA. WHAT DOES SEOPS NATION THINK.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Re: 10/23/16 BROWNS @BENGALS 1PM. BATTLE FOR OHIO.

Post by dazed&confused »

Nothing like beating up on the Browns to stop the bleeding. I don't know where the Browns will pick up even one win this season and strangely I don't care.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

hue jackson will make a difference there dazed, give him time.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
d-5
SEOPS HOF

Post by d-5 »

Browns Win !!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

see dazed d5 is livin the high life.

''NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND''

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

This game will be the start of the Bengals winning ways and their first play off win in some time.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

With Roelisberger out playoffs do look possible again.Still got to get by the dirty birds though and win a lot of games here on out,not much room for error with 4 losses already,playoffs are still a longshot imo.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

big ben will be back in 2 weeks I'd say. they have the pats and a bye week afterwards. but he tore his lateral menicous. which I hear is more detail than just scoping a piece of torn cartilage out. so we'll have to see. I'd like him n his mrs. take a cruise fer about 8/9 weeks n relax.and take flacco n his mrs. with them.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

:lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

now they are saying 4 to 6 weeks for big ben. gonna be a lot of handing off in steelerville.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

solid win over the browns. gotta feel sorry for Cleveland there fans must be like. ''just shoot me already''. believe me as a Bengal fan, I had them shoes on too.
the browns,I really thought they'd be a lot better this year. but it's way deeper than a qb merry go round there. and every time one goes round he gets crunched.and that jersey you see on facebook with all the names just keep getting longer. and as they see somebody like carson wentz lighting it up. it must be a constant dagger.but it appears they are starting to give up. dang at modell guy. they ain't been the same since. and it has left a permanent scar on the afc north. I hope the bengals continue to win. and I truly do wish nothing but the best for the browns as much as we gig, razz and torment each other bout our teams.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

As I expected Browns played them tougher than most thought they would.If not for that hail mary this was a one touchdown game. :(

d-5
SEOPS HOF

Post by d-5 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:solid win over the browns. gotta feel sorry for Cleveland there fans must be like. ''just shoot me already''. believe me as a Bengal fan, I had them shoes on too.
the browns,I really thought they'd be a lot better this year. but it's way deeper than a qb merry go round there. and every time one goes round he gets crunched.and that jersey you see on facebook with all the names just keep getting longer. and as they see somebody like carson wentz lighting it up. it must be a constant dagger.but it appears they are starting to give up. dang at modell guy. they ain't been the same since. and it has left a permanent scar on the afc north. I hope the bengals continue to win. and I truly do wish nothing but the best for the browns as much as we gig, razz and torment each other bout our teams.
Go Browns :D

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

cbolt wrote:As I expected Browns played them tougher than most thought they would.If not for that hail mary this was a one touchdown game. :(
I agree bolt, this was a very close game. the hail mary pass was incredible though. and actually you are probably closer to being right than I am about the way the browns played. it was a great effort by them. I want the afc north to get back to full tilt so bad. back in the days to where it was the toughest in the league from top to bottom and 2/3 teams making the playoffs each year.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

d-5 wrote:
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:solid win over the browns. gotta feel sorry for Cleveland there fans must be like. ''just shoot me already''. believe me as a Bengal fan, I had them shoes on too.
Go Browns :D

HUE JACKSON WILL GET THEM ROLLING 5.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

The Browns Defense doesn't seem to be improving at all.Hugh was very upset with the defense taking his headset off with about 4 minutes left and who can blame him giving up 559 yards.The Browns Offense has been holding its own,that's surprising with all the QBS they been going through.That's the only thing that kept it close Bait,they kept the defense off the field as long as they could making 22 first downs.

Return to “Pro Sports”