11/14/16 MNF BENGALS @ GIANTS. WHO YOU THINK WINS ?

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

11/14/16 MNF BENGALS @ GIANTS. WHO YOU THINK WINS ?

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

THE BENGALS HAVE A BYE WEEK 11/6/16 AND ARE COMING OFF A 27-27 TIE WITH THE WASHINGTON REDSKINS WHO HAD WENT 4-1 IN THEIR LAST 5 GAMES. ENGLAND WAS ROCKING. WE LEFT 4 POINTS OFF THE BOARDS WITH MISSED KICKS BY NUGENT. BUT IT'S A TEAM SPORT. STILL THE MISSED EXTRA POINT ALONE WOULD HAVE WON IT. PLUS THERE WAS A MISSED FG. WHO WINS NEXT MONDAY IN THE CITY SO NICE THEY NAMED IT TWICE. NEW YORK, NEW YORK. REMEMBER THIS IS A MONDAY NIGHT GAME NOVEMBER THE 14TH, WITH AN 8:30 START.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
cbolt
SEOP

Re: 11/14/16 MNF BENGALS @ GIANTS. WHO YOU THINK WINS ?

Post by cbolt »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: REMEMBER THIS IS A MONDAY NIGHT GAME NOVEMBER THE 14TH, WITH AN 8:30 START.
Which is bad news for the team in stripes :(

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

yeah, that's what worries me.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Eli will have a pass happy day

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

let's hope the bengals can break this prime time curse somebody put on us. check our locker room for a goat ya'll.
these are the games that marv gets that ''deer in the headlights look'' trust me.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

Well if the Bengals continue to reach for mediocrity, maybe Mr. Lewis's most recent one year contract extension will be his last. Then again Mike Brown might be embarrased that the Reds have beat him to the bottom.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

They talked years ago about moving Lewis up into management and keeping Gruden and Zimmer as Co Head Coaches or picking just one of them. Lewis good guy but some are just not head coaches. Sure would have been fun if former coach Sam Wyche would have been the coach the last few years with these players.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

sam's been so sick. praise god he's alive. love that feller.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I saw where the bengals signed former Bengal defensive lineman Wallace gilberry during the bye week. I guess he played like 4 games with Detroit er somebody before an abdominal injury, and accepted a settlement to be released. we have margus hunt. but our defensive front it said had given up 300 yards 3 of the last 4 games. that's certainly not getting it done.------------------ it was also saying this is the 2nd time in Bengal history that they have played in the same stadium twice. having opened in the big apple with the jets and getting set to play the giants there as well Monday night. that's kinda interesting.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

I'm going to take a view against the NFL. They're dealing with ratings being down and don't know why. THEN they need to drill down to separate markets like, oh I don't know, Columbus?! You have a market divided between Cleveland and Cincinnati, yet you put the Browns on Thursday and the Bengals on Monday? YOU don't have an algorithm that says you get better ratings if you put the Browns and Bengals on at sperate times. YOU could've used this weekend to put one team on Sunday to pump ratings. No, instead you put them on when NO conflict exists. And people wonder why Columbus is an OSU town. For God's sake, use your scheduling to make sure the Browns and Bengals play at different times EVERY WEEK!

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I understand your thoughts dazed. but I went to Arntun and have no idea what ALGORITHM means my friend, I really don't. how is it even pronounced. I say I know how you feel, it must be terribly frustrating being a browns fan. especially after the owner uprooted them and moved. but I been a bengals fan since 1968, so I been there season wise. I really thought you guys would be considerably better. and thought the afc north would be anybodie's to win. I long for the days when it was. and teams wanted to play anybody but the afc north.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Actually I like to see both play,hate to watch one on that dang messy unreliable internet stream while the other plays on TV.I must be a masochist :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I watch browns games when the bengals are on at different times. and tape them as well. they are in fact from ohio. many people would no believe me but I watch them more than you might think.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

It's not about the records. Fans in central Ohio ought to be able to watch both. Before the merger they could , albeit the Bengals were only around for a couple of years before that happened. Bait, an algorithm is a mathematical formula that can be used to determine statistical outcomes. Does that help?

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:I understand your thoughts dazed. but I went to Arntun and have no idea what ALGORITHM means my friend, I really don't. how is it even pronounced.
Al-go-rith-um. I graduated from Miller High School way back in 1976. I ain't no Ivy League scholar. :lol:
Last edited by dazed&confused on Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

Oh yea, I think the Bengals find a way to win this.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

dazed&confused wrote:
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:I understand your thoughts dazed. but I went to Arntun and have no idea what ALGORITHM means my friend, I really don't. how is it even pronounced.
Al-go-rith-um. I graduated from Miller High School way back in 1976. I ain't no Ivy League scholar. :lol:

crystal clear now brother. I watch the bengals and browns simply because they are buckeyes. I chose the bengals because they were closer. and I was already a tiger fan as a young pup in the ironton system.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

cincy came to play when ole bait was 8 in 1968.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

LET'S GO BENGALS, LET'S BREAK THIS PRIME TIME HEX ALREADY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

WHERE'S ALL MY BENGALS BUDDIES AT. GETTING LONELY HERE.

Return to “Pro Sports”