Atlanta Vs New England SB [LI]51

cbolt
SEOP

Re: Atlanta Vs New England SB [LI]51

Post by cbolt »

I heard somewhere New England has not scored in the first quarter of any of their Super Bowls,if they score in the first quarter it could be their night,Belichick has always got a trick up his sleeve.I think it will be close with maybe turnovers deciding it.I look for a lot of points to be scored,Falcons defense is suspect finishing 25 in the regular season and midpack in the playoffs,could be last team that has the ball.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote:I heard somewhere New England has not scored in the first quarter of any of their Super Bowls,if they score in the first quarter it could be their night,Belichick has always got a trick up his sleeve.I think it will be close with maybe turnovers deciding it.I look for a lot of points to be scored,Falcons defense is suspect finishing 25 in the regular season and midpack in the playoffs,could be last team that has the ball.
Ole AA don't drink much but I bet he has his fridge stocked with beer for this one. :lol: :lol: Ole AA will say, Yeah Buddy, give me another one out of there Ole Buddy. :lol: :lol: :lol: Gotta back my ole Falcons Buddy. :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

cbolt wrote:I heard somewhere New England has not scored in the first quarter of any of their Super Bowls,if they score in the first quarter it could be their night,Belichick has always got a trick up his sleeve.I think it will be close with maybe turnovers deciding it.I look for a lot of points to be scored,Falcons defense is suspect finishing 25 in the regular season and midpack in the playoffs,could be last team that has the ball.

who would have ever thought that bolt. I know they are known for narrowly winning them. but they do more than not. I'd have never imagined this if it's true.

still hoping for a dirty bird celebration. but it is truly amazing what has been built in boston.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

farmer wrote:A major key for the Falcons is how banged up is the center Mack. If he is limited the Pats will try to exploit that. As well as if a backup comes in. A critical turnover can change the game. I like Atlanta by a TD and would not be surprised if up their are up 21 points in the game. With that offense and defense. Main thing is for them do not get down early because 1 TD by the Pats can turn into two very quickly.
Got the 21 point lead right. Mack is playing well with a broken leg. Good the Pats were not able to score a TD before half. Brady is getting pressured and not setting his feet now. Go Falcons

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

Atlanta just dominating this game right now.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

noreply66 wrote:Atlanta will be very disappointing in this game.

Talk about disappointment

Real bummer

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Great game. Glad the Patriots got the W. Brady is the best to ever do it.

Now, I just hope the Bears can trade for Jimmy G and be able to be competitive again.

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

Man, I hate the Pats

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

What a historic night! We got to see the greatest coach ever, the greatest quarterback ever, and the greatest Super Bowl ever.This one will be talked about for many years to come. A lot of great plays in this game.The catch by Julio Jones and the one by Edelman off the defenders leg were unbelievable! The Pats looked dead in the water getting dominated for 3 quarters and like a true champion battled back from the biggest deficit ever.Not a fan of either team but glad I got to see it and glad the AFC won.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

TRENCHFOOT wrote:
Ole AA don't drink much but I bet he has his fridge stocked with beer for this one. :lol: :lol: Ole AA will say, Yeah Buddy, give me another one out of there Ole Buddy. :lol: :lol: :lol: Gotta back my ole Falcons Buddy. :lol: :lol: :lol:
That hangover will be really bad tomorrow for poor ole AA :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

WHEN YOU ARE DOWN 28-3 AND YOU HAVE BEEN TOTALLY DOMINATED BY THE FALCONS FOR 3 QUARTERS ----AND DOWN 25 WITH LIKE 4 MINUTES LEFT TO GO IN THE 3RD. AND YOU NEED TO SCORE 25 TO TIE AND DO. AND SCORE 31 UNANSWERED POINTS, I'M SORRY BUT THAT'S A BIT HARD TO CONCIEVE TO ME. STILL SCRATCHIN MY HEAD.

BREAKING NEWS : IN A JUST RELEASED VIDEO A REPORTER ASKED TOM BRADY WHAT HALFTIME ADJUSTMENTS HE MADE HE REPLIED ------- ''OH, ABOUT 3 PSI''

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote:
TRENCHFOOT wrote:
That hangover will be really bad tomorrow for poor ole AA :lol: :lol: :lol:
And I bet his buddies at work are hounding him about it. Headache/upset stomach/tired/light headed/soul anxiety :? and listening to the hounding. Agony of defeat. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by TRENCHFOOT on Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

The Pats ran almost 100 plays. They just wore out the Falcons Defense. The way they flew around early caught up to them in the end. The Falcons offense during the season would get leads early and hang on. Brady took advantage of the team being young. With just enough to win at the end. Just goes to show the Pats organization from the top down with a great QB can do. Falcons need more depth on D Line to rotate that pass rush and maintain it like the first half. At least it was a close game.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

The turning point in the game was when Atlanta was in field goal range after that catch by Jones then took a sack and a penalty and all of a sudden they are out of field goal range and have to punt.A field goal there probably secures the win,it gave the Pats the crack they needed to get the miraculous win.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

That was one of the turning points. Just seemed like no major turning points. More like pieces to the puzzle that fit. Like the onside kick. Pats all fired up after scoring. Them big stop to push out of FG range in just 3 plays. Another missed chance for points.

The challenge of the catch at the end of the game. Atlanta stopped the clock before the 2 min warning. The Pats would not have gotten that play off. Then just the perfect passes being completed. Just 1 inch from the defensive player tipping the ball. This is why it was just pieces fitting together perfect than just a big turning point. Also playing on the organization of the Pats compared to the young players of the Falcons.

Farmer Yoder
Freshman Team

Post by Farmer Yoder »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:he sure was anyone without looking on google remember his number.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

So the SB was fixed

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us

Return to “Pro Sports”