MONDAY NIGHT BRONCOS @BENGALS

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

MONDAY NIGHT BRONCOS @BENGALS

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

DAGNABBIT WHY IS THIS A PRIME TIME GAME, WE ALWAYS CLAM UP IN THESE, WHY NOT JUST A SUNDAY GAME.
after a huge blowout with Cleveland--------everybody must be as nervous as a pregnant nun in midnight mass over this showdown coming up in who-dey land.

ace63
SE

Re: MONDAY NIGHT BRONCOS @BENGALS

Post by ace63 »

yea, were like 2 for 25 in night games, we fold pretty easy. But its almost christmas, Im asking santa for a win monday night. :-D

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Bengals must win to have a shot at making the playoffs. Broncos are playing for home field advantage which they must have to have a realistic shot at the Super Bowl. Peyton vs. Dalton? :aaaaa33

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

ace63 wrote:yea, were like 2 for 25 in night games, we fold pretty easy. But its almost christmas, Im asking santa for a win monday night. :-D

THANK YOU THEN ACE FER INTERVEENIN ON SANTY'S PART. I'M ASKIN THE VERY SAME.
that's true we fold like a cheap tent in prime time, and we couldn't have a more worthy opponent. we've never --ever beaten payton. and typically in prime time our o-coord. and marv lewis look like a deer in the headlights. and there is a reason we hear the word bun-gles.we have to win at least 1 of these last 2 to have a shot.we must pull out all the stops and hold nothing back offensively. I'm much more confident about the defense at this point.if we play like we played against the browns and that was just sunday. we have a shot at winning our last too. I don't want to even think about playoffs now.until sunday afternoon , I'd forgotten the game with Denver was primetime , then I got that funny feelin like I had to poop. so let's hope we can break this prime time curse.

GO BENGALS BEAT DEM BRONCOS.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:
ace63 wrote:yea, were like 2 for 25 in night games, we fold pretty easy. But its almost christmas, Im asking santa for a win monday night. :-D

THANK YOU THEN ACE FER INTERVEENIN ON SANTY'S PART. I'M ASKIN THE VERY SAME.
that's true we fold like a cheap tent in prime time, and we couldn't have a more worthy opponent. we've never --ever beaten payton. and typically in prime time our o-coord. and marv lewis look like a deer in the headlights. and there is a reason we hear the word bun-gles.we have to win at least 1 of these last 2 to have a shot.we must pull out all the stops and hold nothing back offensively. I'm much more confident about the defense at this point.if we play like we played against the browns and that was just sunday. we have a shot at winning our last too. I don't want to even think about playoffs now.until sunday afternoon , I'd forgotten the game with Denver was primetime , then I got that funny feelin like I had to poop. so let's hope we can break this prime time curse.

GO BENGALS BEAT DEM BRONCOS.
Don't beat yourself up over this, Bait. You guys have a good team. But in this division, it's tough to repeat, let alone move to the next level. You have the home field for this game. If you don't win, you still are in the conversation in the last week of the season. Stranger things have happened.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I feel that warm milk feelin now dazed.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

They really need this game! Getting a win over in squeelerland that last game with so much on the line for both teams is a scary thought IMO

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

MAJOR BIG GAME MONDAY NIGHT, THE BENGALS NEED TO MAKE A STATEMENT AND GET THE PRIME TIME MONKEY OFF THEIR BACK.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

If no heat om Peyton he will add very easily to his TD passes.

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

peyton might not play,

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

he'll play he's done this 10,000 times.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

Yea I'm sure the Bengals are game planning for Osweiller. :roll: Broncos are taking a page out of Belichick's playbook. Brady is always on the injury report. :lol:

The General
All State

Post by The General »

How many playoff games has Marvin Lewis won in 10-11 yrs?.... How many playoff games do you expect them to win this year?..Denver will shut down there run game tomorrow...lalalala....Same old shi#....Manning will light them up. Denver trying to run to run the football. The Red Rocket not there yet in big games....Everyone would like to have AJ on their fantasy team!!!....Its like GroundHog Day

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

The General wrote:How many playoff games has Marvin Lewis won in 10-11 yrs?.... How many playoff games do you expect them to win this year?..Denver will shut down there run game tomorrow...lalalala....Same old shi#....Manning will light them up. Denver trying to run to run the football. The Red Rocket not there yet in big games....Everyone would like to have AJ on their fantasy team!!!....Its like GroundHog Day
And are you an upset browns fan ? If you are you cant blame cinci for your teams troubles, Maybe you should join a support group of some kind to help you with you issues.

The General
All State

Post by The General »

Good one ACE... :razz: ..You disagree with my evaluation of the Bungles and this tussle tomorrow night?.... Have at it smart guy :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

LET'S GO BENGALS THERE IS DOUBT FOR GOOD REASON-------LET'S PLAY A GREAT GAME AND SILENCE THE CRITICS TONIGHT.

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

Who dey!!! Now or never!! :lol:

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

LETS DO THIS BAIT !!!!!

morgeen
Riding the Bench