Re: 2017 Cleveland Browns

Post by dazed&confused »

Watching stream of the Browns 0-16 parade. Hilarious

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

How many people there dazed ? If you can find a stream of Hue jumping in lake let us know. :lol:

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

cbolt wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:54 pm How many people there dazed ? If you can find a stream of Hue jumping in lake let us know. :lol:
It's estimated about 3000 people showed up. So it was an early Saturday morning and windchills in the negative teens. I think most of who showed were fans who still attend the games. The bigger statement is all the orange seats during the games themselves. Jimmy will blame lack of support and take this team to the highest bidding city someday. The happiest times of my pro football fandom were rooting for the mid 80s Browns. The second happiest time was when they were gone and I rooted for the the Brett Favre Packers. I still root for them so Jimmy, if you think you can threaten me, make my day.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

As one man said it is a time to enjoy friends and their luv for the Browns. As well as drink beer and eat good food.
Many took it as a great time even in the cold to show they want to win even as the ownership has not been even close to making it happen. Some players were upset saying these were not true Browns fans. Maybe they need to realize they did not win a game. If they win these crazy fans will support them as well as many more. As well as to Haslam to improve by hard work not gimmicks.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

I still like the idea that if your team doesn't have at least a 500 season in 5-6 years, you must sell

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Browns interview former Giants Head Coach Ben McAddo for OC. He was terrible as a head coach and all kinds of drama in NY. Just what is needed in Cleveland.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Move the team to another state and they will win.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

whatever happened to Jimmy Haslam and his legal issues?

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

countywide35 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:01 pm whatever happened to Jimmy Haslam and his legal issues?
Still riding above it and using NFL money to pay his legal bills.

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Todd Haley next OC for Brown's?

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Todd Haley as some former players have said he is tough and demanding on his players. Which some players just do not want that. I do not think that goes with how Hue is as a coach. Then again he may want to have that demanding coach to not be buddy buddy with players to hold them more responsible for their actions. Not sure how that goes with some of the young players the Browns have. May work if the players buy in.

I think the Browns should ask Joe Thomas while he is rehabbing to evaluate the top linemen in the draft. With the amount of draft picks the Browns have getting an in depth look can help, With some of the top linemen being busts.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

The Ravens who the Browns hate and in the same division are going to make some changes. Former Brown great player Ozzie Newsome will be stepping down next year as GM position he has held since 2002. He will remain with the team as a scout. May mean Flacco's time with the Raven's will also be coming to an end.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

farmer wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:00 pm The Ravens who the Browns hate and in the same division are going to make some changes. Former Brown great player Ozzie Newsome will be stepping down next year as GM position he has held since 2002. He will remain with the team as a scout. May mean Flacco's time with the Raven's will also be coming to an end.
If Ozzie becomes available, I'd be on the first plane to Baltimore to scoop him up.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Even though Cleveland just got a GM getting Ozzie back would be hugh. As the players would know they have someone who was a great player and a players GM. Sure would be a positive move as Ozzie was always a TEAM PLAYER.

Return to “Pro Sports”