2017 Cleveland Browns

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Re: 2017 Cleveland Browns

Post by dazed&confused »

Much better than I thought. I think Kizer has promise. We have some hope. NFL is sadistic pitting Browns against Squeelers and Crows the first two weeks

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

The offensive line still has a lot of room to improve.
One thing about Kizer is not a lot of experience at the college level. Another is he was not a winner in college. Having all the skills to be a winner and being a winner is not the same. Kind of like Cutler but that would be a major upgrade for the Browns.

The Browns defense played well with a lot of new players this year.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Kizer did alright but took way too many sacks! He holds the ball too long like Barrett of Ohio State. He shows glimpses but needs to be more consistent about making up his mind and getting rid of the ball. Agree the line didn't get much push. The defense was really solid until the end of first half and end of game, same ole problem they have had for years, but at least it looks like they got a defense this year! The thing that really killed them was that dang blocked punt :evil: :cry:

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Cleveland stayed in the game. Will get them next time.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

Browns need to get the running game going to take some pressure of the kid. Would help if certain receivers would catch the darn ball.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Yea Britton has been a major flop and the front office was thinking he would make up for losing Pryor?

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Nice finish to the first half Browns.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

Looks like the Browns regressed from last week. Such is the nature of a young team. I think they'll draw some blood but how soon?

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

To many dropped passes and poor pass route running. Duke Johnson made a heck of a catch but should not have been that close to the other receiver. I kind of thought that Hogan should have stayed in since he just took them down field for a FG. Not like Kizer did much before going out. Both threw Int's.

Defense looked good at times but to many mistakes. They did seem to play hard til the end.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Missed the game today but looks like Kizer stunk it up with a 27 rating. Hogan actually played better with a 77. Cleveland outgained Baltimore but the 5 turnovers had to be the killer.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Joe Thomas past 10,000 offensive snaps without missing a play. What a great accomplishment or a great player who has stuck by his team. They had a story about when his line coach at Wisconsin asked him after the last game if he was coming back for his senior year. Which he had no idea why not. When the coached said you are a top 5 player now. That was the first time Thomas said he thought about the NFL. Things sure have changed for players since then.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

Another day in the life of a Browns fan pretending his team didn't just beat the brains in of your team you claim are the Browns because they wear your colors. This year will be balanced between they show promise and they are growing and taking their lumps. 3-13 and still losers. I'm tired of patience and promise. Kick some heads in.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Thats one thing I like about Williams coming in, he will kick some heads in if he has to. Defense wasn't quite as good yesterday but I still they are years ahead of last year. The offense doesn't show much improvement, yet!

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

I know. Running out of years more than patience. :shock: :oops:

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Browns had to have this win with Luck still being out. I think this starts the clock on Hue's time in Cleveland and maybe the front office., Jimmy's trigger finger will start getting a little itchy now. Receiver's had another bad day with the exception of Leslies fabulous catch and Brittons surprisingly great catch for the TD. Kizer was mostly bad again some of them drops were on him throwing behind receivers, but they got to help him out more. He is staring down receivers too much. Peppers was also bad and the defense needs to play better! Basically the same stuff we talk about every year. Next week will be the battle of Ohio's two winless teams, I wouldn't want to bet on it!

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

the browns field a team? Boycotting

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:04 pm the browns field a team? Boycotting
We'll miss you.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

Im not a browns fan at all. I was a bengals fan

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I like Greg Williams but I don't understand his love affair for putting Peppers 50 yards off the line, if he is worried about getting beat over the top it is not helping with getting beat underneath. One of these days they might run a player in thinking they don't have enough on the field.That would be a typical Browns Sunday afternoon. :( :(

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

In an unending string of terrible football, a new low. Never showed up today. Browns are a black hole of football. Jimmy, please go back to running a corrupt truck stop. Can we send this team to San Diego or St. Louis? At least when they left in 95, I could root for the Packers.

Return to “Pro Sports”