2017 Cleveland Browns

farmer
SEOP

Re: 2017 Cleveland Browns

Post by farmer »

Todd Haley as some former players have said he is tough and demanding on his players. Which some players just do not want that. I do not think that goes with how Hue is as a coach. Then again he may want to have that demanding coach to not be buddy buddy with players to hold them more responsible for their actions. Not sure how that goes with some of the young players the Browns have. May work if the players buy in.

I think the Browns should ask Joe Thomas while he is rehabbing to evaluate the top linemen in the draft. With the amount of draft picks the Browns have getting an in depth look can help, With some of the top linemen being busts.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

The Ravens who the Browns hate and in the same division are going to make some changes. Former Brown great player Ozzie Newsome will be stepping down next year as GM position he has held since 2002. He will remain with the team as a scout. May mean Flacco's time with the Raven's will also be coming to an end.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

farmer wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:00 pm The Ravens who the Browns hate and in the same division are going to make some changes. Former Brown great player Ozzie Newsome will be stepping down next year as GM position he has held since 2002. He will remain with the team as a scout. May mean Flacco's time with the Raven's will also be coming to an end.
If Ozzie becomes available, I'd be on the first plane to Baltimore to scoop him up.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Even though Cleveland just got a GM getting Ozzie back would be hugh. As the players would know they have someone who was a great player and a players GM. Sure would be a positive move as Ozzie was always a TEAM PLAYER.

Return to “Pro Sports”