Cleveland Browns Dumpster FIRE

farmer
SEOP

Cleveland Browns Dumpster FIRE

Post by farmer »

An actual dumpster caught on fire close to the stadium. Maybe it is a sign or just a fire. Bad thing is the Jets have actual won 2 games. Or that makes it easier for the Browns to win/lose the No 1 pick in the draft.

cbolt
SEOP

Re: Cleveland Browns Dumpster FIRE

Post by cbolt »

farmer wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:32 pm An actual dumpster caught on fire close to the stadium. Maybe it is a sign or just a fire. Bad thing is the Jets have actual won 2 games. Or that makes it easier for the Browns to win/lose the No 1 pick in the draft.
Even worse they have a QB Cleveland let go who is doing pretty good now :oops:

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

I have a solution....they've tried everything else. How about just turning it over to a life long passionate fan. I can make better personnel choices in my sleep than all these so called experts in the front office. Hey Jimmy, PM me! I work cheap. :D

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

why in the sam hill didn't they draft deshawn Watson. your talking about an amazing athlete you can build a team around. how does Cleveland do this for decade after decade. I'm a bengals fan, have been all my life. but I root for the browns when not playing the bengals.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Dazed and Confused would be a better choice to run the Browns. Give him free food and a place to stay.

Why not draft Watson? Many so called experts thought he would have a hard time taking a snap from under center. Still just a few games so no need to rush he is great just yet. But he is a gamer who enjoys playing the game. Which many so called experts thought he had IT. Which to define IT they can't but know IT when they see IT.

Browns fell in love with Kiser because of size, strength and ability to pass the ball. Kiser did not play much at Notre Dame or even led the team to many wins. Drafted on what he might become. As well as he would be cheaper than Watson. Kiser has a hard time making reads.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

I liked Dak Prescott coming out of Senior Bowl. Would've drafted him second round. How do you think Cleveland would like to be building around him now? I'm telling you, I could EASILY do better than what the Browns have done the last 20 years. Jimmy, call me!

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse

Return to “Pro Sports”