Cleveland Indians

cbolt
SEOP

Cleveland Indians

Post by cbolt »

Surprised nobody is talking about this. The Tribe start their run for a championship tonight and I think they will get it done. Really surprised Tito is starting Bauer over Kluber for game 1. Hope it don't backfire but Tito is the best manager in the game right now so he must know what he is doing.

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Re: Cleveland Indians

Post by Chieftain2009 »

I think the Tribe will take home the World Series trophy this year.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Well Tito's gamble paid off, Bauer was untouchable! Tribe take a 1-0 lead but might as well say 2-0 since Kluber is up next. I thought the Yanks had to have this one to have any chance of upsetting the mighty Indians. Yanks are done bring on the stros!

Mister Bee
Varsity

Post by Mister Bee »

Pirate fan here but rooting for the Tribe to win it all this year.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

The lucky Indians strike again! Man Kluber got shelled tonight so they were really fortunate to win. That's what it takes to win a championship be good and get some luck along the way. Girardi got totally outmanaged and should have never taken out Sabathia. Might know the best game wouldn't be televised! :evil:

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I might have proclaimed the Yanks done a little premature! No team has ever come back to win a 5 game series down 0-2 so I like the Tribes chances also Kluber is not likely to have another bad outing. C-town will be electric Wednesday night!

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I got a whole freezer full of crow to eat! Unbelievable comeback against a powerful Indians team. The comeback in the Wildcard game and now this after losing game 2 when blowing a huge lead I thought no way would the Yanks get off the mat. Yanks become 10th team to comeback and win a 5 game series after falling down 2-0, I stand corrected on my previous statement. They look like a team of destiny. Only in Cleveland it seems this stuff happens. There is always next year :lol: :(

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Wow what a faceplant. I feel sorry for Indian fans. I root for the Browns and was hoping the Indians could bring some happiness to the city but beyond that, it doesn't stain me. STILL waiting for a Browns Super Bowl.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Been a Yankee fan going back to the late 50s. Had a buddy that was a Indian fan and he always put the Yankees down when they played, so being a under dog fan I turned to a Yankee fan. Now if you started being a baseball follower in the late 50s you know which way the Indians went and what way the Yankees went. Come Jr High we started betting our lunch money during baseball season. During those years I had plenty to eat at school. lol

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I didn't think there was any way a team could beat the Tribe in a series of games. They looked unstoppable after the all star break going into the playoffs. In the back of my mind though I kept thinking it might be too good to be true because I don't know how many times it's the team flying under the radar that has the most success. The Tribe was that team last year. Congrats to the Yanks they will be a handful for the Stros!

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Looks like the Yanks will have to pull off another miracle comeback

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

There is virtually zero baseball talk on here, so I seldom even attempt to post about it.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Yep just shows how popular baseball is around here. If it wasn't for the Reds it would be dead on here.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

cbolt wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:34 pm Looks like the Yanks will have to pull off another miracle comeback

2/2.....Judge is hitting now and if he continues they just might make the big dance.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

I watch the Indians almost daily(When home) and while I watch them, I usually have a minor league game on the net.
Maybe the few of us who watch should post more often.
At least we will have some talk going.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I didn't use to watch any baseball after I got out of school but since I started watching Drennan live a few years ago it got me interested in the Indians. I have watched most their games for the last 5 or 6 years. Baseball still kind of bores me in the regular season but heats up in the playoffs. The season is too long, wish it ended in August so people would not have to make decisions whether to watch football or baseball.For me football will win out most every time. Noreply the Yanks coming back don't surprise me a bit, they must not care until their backs are against the wall.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Yanks win tonight to go up 3/2....I can see Houston throwing their best in the last two at home to win it.

Return to “Pro Sports”