markell fults out atleast 3 more weeks with injurys

ohwkGREATNESSyrio
All Conference

markell fults out atleast 3 more weeks with injurys

Post by ohwkGREATNESSyrio »

Should injury will be re evaluated in 3 weeks. whats up with the sixers taking all these liabilities ?

I AM HARMS WAY. Life is a knive fight. Bring guns for the fun.
danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Re: markell fults out atleast 3 more weeks with injurys

Post by danicalifornia »

Well, Fultz had zero injury risk and his only liability was his yips while shooting free throws. Then, he tried to fix his own shot and hurt himself lol

Simmons and Embiid have seemingly worked out pretty well for them, especially with how much they were tanking to build a young core.

ohwkGREATNESSyrio
All Conference

danicalifornia wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:57 am Well, Fultz had zero injury risk and his only liability was his yips while shooting free throws. Then, he tried to fix his own shot and hurt himself lol

Simmons and Embiid have seemingly worked out pretty well for them, especially with how much they were tanking to build a young core.
Im not saying they suck lol. Just kinda sucks the fans always have to wait a year to see their rookie lol. Btw not a fan just saying

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

ohwkGREATNESSyrio wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:05 am
danicalifornia wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:57 am Well, Fultz had zero injury risk and his only liability was his yips while shooting free throws. Then, he tried to fix his own shot and hurt himself lol

Im not saying they suck lol. Just kinda sucks the fans always have to wait a year to see their rookie lol. Btw not a fan just saying
It really would be difficult at times to "trust the process" for sure. As a Cubs fan, I can appreciate the tanking to build. The Cubs and now Astros are both showing that it works. I'm pretty sure that the Sixers will be back in the playoffs and super competitive by next year.

ohwkGREATNESSyrio
All Conference

danicalifornia wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:27 am
ohwkGREATNESSyrio wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:05 am

It really would be difficult at times to "trust the process" for sure. As a Cubs fan, I can appreciate the tanking to build. The Cubs and now Astros are both showing that it works. I'm pretty sure that the Sixers will be back in the playoffs and super competitive by next year.
I'm not big on baseball so not much insight as to what ya mean. Yes if the sixers keep simmon embiid and fults healthy they will be a force!

Return to “Pro Sports”