The NFL is unwatchable.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

The NFL is unwatchable.

Post by danicalifornia »

I could care less about politics or protests, but the NFL is really hard to watch. The insane amount of injuries and bad quarterbacks makes it a really bad product.

If anyone else is watching this Giants/Redskins game and disagrees with me on this, I'd love to hear why lol if I didn't have fantasy players playing tonight, I'd be watching anything else.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Re: The NFL is unwatchable.

Post by noreply66 »

Too much Turkey for the Giants and Redskins. Played like they needed a nap.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Just like the cowboys stick a fork in them ! There done/

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

already have put a fork in the Browns and Bengals and done turned them over.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Amazingly the Bengals are still in the playoff hunt :o :shock: :?

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

danicalifornia wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:19 pm I could care less about politics or protests, but the NFL is really hard to watch. The insane amount of injuries and bad quarterbacks makes it a really bad product.

If anyone else is watching this Giants/Redskins game and disagrees with me on this, I'd love to hear why lol if I didn't have fantasy players playing tonight, I'd be watching anything else.
Bad QB play and coaching. Coaches can not develop good offensive linemen. Coaches that put linemen against higher skilled defensive linemen without offering to help out that player. So the QB takes more hits and hard hits. Just so 5 players can go out for a pass a majority of the time. After listening to an announcer like former Hall of Fame WR James Lofton complain that many WR's do not run the routes right. Which has gotten worse over the years. So that the QB throws get harder to complete. The Pats take WR and they run the routes right or they are not there. To many teams have WR's who will do as they want and no one will tell them different. To many players out for themselves than the team.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Most WR can't run patterns because their mouths are always open and it slows them down. Just too much drag.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Michael Crabtree has to wear his chains then gets upset that someone tears them off his neck.

Return to “Pro Sports”