I'M REALLY WORRIED ABOUT RYAN SHAZIER. PRAYERS FOR HIM.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'M REALLY WORRIED ABOUT RYAN SHAZIER. PRAYERS FOR HIM.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

WE NEED TO PRAY FOR FORMER STANDOUT LINEBACKER FROM OHIO STATE AND CURRENT STEELER LINEBACKER RYAN SHAZIER. THERE ARE CONFLICTING REPORTS ON THE INTERNET TODAY. BUT HE MAY HAVE UNDERGONE A SPINAL SURGERY. THE GAME WAS MONDAY NIGHT AND STILL NO WORD OF FEELING IN HIS TOES. NOW THERE ARE REPORTS OF A SPINAL SURGERY. SO WE REALLY NEED TO LIFT THIS YOUNG MAN IN OUR PRAYERS. IF ANYONE SEES ANY THING MORE CURRENT PLEASE SHARE IT HERE FOR US.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Re: I'M REALLY WORRIED ABOUT RYAN SHAZIER. PRAYERS FOR HIM.

Post by noreply66 »

Don't know what all goes through a persons head when they are hurt, but this player should have stay still after the hit not getting part way up and holding his back and then roll over on his own.

Prayers coming from here for the young man.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

The Steelers reported he had surgery and the Steelers Dr was involved at University of Pittsburg. Now just do not want to release info probably because of a;; the unknown effects at this time. But just flying him back to Pitt should be a good sign. If he was hurt to bad just moving him around could cause damage that can not be fixed. Good luck

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

noreply66 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:47 am Don't know what all goes through a persons head when they are hurt, but this player should have stay still after the hit not getting part way up and holding his back and then roll over on his own.

Prayers coming from here for the young man.
reply, I guess that's just the competitive spirit of him. he may have thought he had a stinger and tried to get up and realized it was worse. prayers to him, the impact at times is just massive with these giants. and especially lineman and defensive lineman and linebackers. they have tremendous impacts every play. I'm sure they hurt each time they get up. he may have attempted it not knowing how bad it was. certainly praying he didn't make it worse trying. but the game is so fast with no huddles, and the hits in that game were vicious and you have to be hustling constantly. I pray the lord touches him n heals him in Jesus' name.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Coaches and players are saying hope he can lead a normal life !

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I heard that as well geronimo. that's not a good sign at all hearing that, though I pray for the same thing or better. hope he makes a full and complete recovery.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

anybody hear anything more about ryan over the weekend.

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

From what I read the doctors at UPMC are trying to limit his movement til the swelling and the bruising in his back heals.He's in one of the best hospital systems in the US and he's got some of the best doctors in the world helping him.I'd say he'll eventually make it through this.

"I have a deep affection for the University of Pittsburgh.It is my University.I am proud to be a Pitt man.”-Jock Sutherland
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

thank you panther. I knew you were a fan. perhaps the swelling is masking a decision on an improvement diagnosis. have they mentioned anything about foot movement yet. I realize they are keeping him very stabilized likely, possibly even restrained. I love to know if he has shown any feeling in his feet or legs or any movement. this just breaks my heart to see anybody hurt, especially a buckeye.

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

This is just my assumption,but id have to think there is lower body movement.Like I said I read where they are trying to limit his movement.So he must be moving in some capacity.I would have to assume this is being done to keep him from getting up before he is fully healed? Just my opinion.

"I have a deep affection for the University of Pittsburgh.It is my University.I am proud to be a Pitt man.”-Jock Sutherland
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Moving in some capacity yes but the potential to further damage his spinal cord will still be there for a week or longer.Which could be permanent damage. Pretty much like the knee of now Cowboy Jalen Smith who was worried if he would ever get to walk and have the feeling back in his nerves.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I saw him on the Columbus news last night,he was in his hospital bed, he seemed upbeat and was moving his upper extremities and he said we''ll beat this or something similar. which was great to hear.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

cbolt wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:50 pm He will be fine bait. http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/steelers-l ... d=51709055
that is awesome to hear. yes on the channel 10 Columbus news yesterday they were showing the steelers players with the customized cleat that had pictures of him and they said shalieve.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

prayers for continued reduction in the spinal swelling. then they'll know more.

Return to “Pro Sports”