I MISSED IT, WHAT HAPPENED TO CARSON WENTZ ????

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I MISSED IT, WHAT HAPPENED TO CARSON WENTZ ????

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

ME N LISA WAS GOING BACK AND FORTH IN THAT GAME BETWEEN THE RAMS N EAGLES AND WATCHED THE VAST MAJORITY OF IT. AND MISSED THE END OF THIS EPIC BATTLE AND HEARD THEM SAY CARSON WENTZ HAD GOTTEN HURT. IS IT SOMETHING SERIOUS. I HAVE NOT HEARD.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Re: I MISSED IT, WHAT HAPPENED TO CARSON WENTZ ????

Post by noreply66 »

Was hurt on a keeper for a TD...Test are to be ran today could be ACL

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

He was folded in the middle of his body on the play. As one foot was planted and stuck to the turf. Now he can work on his wedding if he is really Prince Harry. They sure do not a like in the multiple angles that have been shown.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

What? Bait is back to watching NFL football ? I knew you would be back ole buddy, just a matter of time lol.. the world is normal again. As to your question he has a torn acl and done for the year. He walked off like not much was wrong. What a shame! Still can't believe the Browns passed on this guy, or wait a minute I can believe it, it's the Browns. :oops:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I know he would have been a great fit there. I would have rather seen him in stripes. I watch a lot of ndsu bison football when I can catch it.i love the fargo dome and the ndsu fans, and it's dang good football man, I knew he was special. saddened to hear he has a torn acl. I've had 3 so I know what a crapper that is. it was cool watching wentz n goff go at it head to head in the eagles/rams game. they said they have become good friends. I hope and pray he makes a full and complete recovery, he's a big ole hosscat.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Wentz would never make it to the end of any Browns season. I'm shocked Kizer is still upright.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

true dat.

Return to “Pro Sports”