SUPER BOWL PATS VS. EAGLES

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

SUPER BOWL PATS VS. EAGLES

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

WHO YOU GOT WINNING IT HERE. I HOPE THE EAGLES DO.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
cbolt
SEOP

Re: SUPER BOWL PATS VS. EAGLES

Post by cbolt »

I do too bait,but you know how them pesky Pats are lol

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Eagles D to much for Pats .

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

let's hope so Geronimo

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Eagles are a very hungry franchise. in order to be the best you got to beat the best. there is nobody better than Bellichick/Brady in big time games. will be interesting in to see the scenario unfold.

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

man hain't that the truth.
the are an amazing franchise, whether I like them or not. I admire them.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Gronk is cleared to play. How well he can play is the wildcard in the game. He luvs the spotlight and the after parties. The Pats if giving time to prepare. This game losing both coordinators after and maybe some other coaches. As well as the Brady stuff going on. The Eagles are going to need to make big plays to win as well as not give up the big plays to the Pats. The Eagles need to hit Brady early and often all the way through the game. Make him to sore to make plays at the end of the game. Eagles can not dig themselves into a hole early by 14 points or more. I think the Eagles can win but it is Brady and Coach B you can never count out.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I talked to a dear friend from Minnesota this week. he said the eagle fans were just awful. he knows the Vikings got torched. but otherwise he's a very, very long standing season ticket holder for the Vikings. but he said eagle fans were throwing bottles n rocks at Viking fans,they had had urinated in cups and were tossing it at players n people. that ain't football. and I know this man well enough to know it's true. and for that reason I'd like to see the pats win. I don't care for them. but they have become the most successful program in football. coach belichick will go down as the greatest coach of all time, and brady the best qb ever. it's nearly impossible to dispute that at this point. honestly I may not even watch it. but I may. I've always been an afc guy. I don't have a dog in this fight. and initially I wanted the eagles, but not now.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Going to be a shocker happen in this game.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Gopher
Varsity

Post by Gopher »

Best defense - Eagles
Best offensive line - Eagles
Led NFL in time of posession - Eagles
Didn't allow a point all season in the last 2 min. Of a game - Eagles
Best QB - Pats

Hmmm?

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

YET THEY ARE PLAYING THE PATS.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Eagles going for it on fourth down and score a TD. They are trying to score TD's instead of FG's. They want to score as much as possible to win the game. Not to let Brady come back and score to win. Also gives the Eagles confidence to make plays. Even with all the yards the Pats are putting up they do not have much to show for it. Unable to score at the end of the half as they have all year. Which they Eagles have not giving up points during the last 2 mins of each half all year. Eagles need 14+ more points to win this game.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Eagles held on forcing the take away. Then not giving up a big play at the end. Eagles win without their starting QB and maybe best offensive lineman. Played team ball all season long. Got to luv the 4th down play with pass to QB.
The last play they should have put a lineman on Gronk to hit him then rush Brady. To slow Gronk down and if Brady rolled out giving him something to think about before he throws.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Congrats to Philadelphia

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I wasn't really planning on watching it, and me n mrs. bait turned it on, and we were glad we did. it was an awesome, entertaining game that came down to the very last play. with gronk barely missing the deflection on a hail mary. very awesome, entertaining game.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

good game

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Glad to see the cheaters Brady and Belichick go down in flames right before the finish line.

Serious question- how in the world was the Eagles TD even under review? The receiver caught the ball, took 3 steps, dove in the end zone and had complete control of the ball without it EVER hitting the ground? I thought the screw job was getting ready to come out.

Not a bit pro fan, but it is getting a little old watching the Patriots get nearly every call regardless of who they play. Glad to see them lose.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

They tried to make it sound like Jesse James non catch but James caught and turned. Never taking a step. Compared to 3 steps last night.
The Eagles played to win not just play it safe and hope to win. All the talk about Brady playing for years to come and his trainer is getting away from the team play. Many retired QB's can still play after they retire. As some have said,"It is not that I can't play. It is getting up from a hard hit. Then the grind of playing the season and playoffs." Brady has been lucky to not get hit a lot. It just takes 1 hit. Just like the Eagles found out they need a good backup QB for team goals.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Glad Philadelphia won but New England got the shaft on that one touchdown where it showed the Philly's receiver's foot was clearly touching the back line. Can't believe the replay booth didn't overturn that, but not surprised they have done that all year it seems with inconsistent calls even when it is obvious. I knew it was over when they stripped Brady of the ball, before that I thought for sure he would lead them down for the game winning touchdown. Will Wentz get his starting job back next year? Foles played awful good. Must be nice having two QBS like that!

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

I liked former Pats QB Drew Bledsoe said get a groupd of 6 year olds in a room. Ask them if it is a catch and that is the call.
The first one they didn't rule it a catch just not enough evidence to overturn the call on the field.
Just glad the Pats didn't get the breaks like they normally do.

Wentz will get his job back. Just when will he be fully 100%. Some say it is 2 years to fully get over it. Foles they adapted to offense to him. He did it before in Philly with Chip. He made some throws into some tight coverage. Needs a good running game to be that effective. If teams make a big offer it would be better for the Eagles team wise to let him go. Then who is the backup QB?

Return to “Pro Sports”