I'D LOVE TO SEE OSU'S BILLY PRICE IN BENGAL STRIPES.

farmer
SEOP

Re: I'D LOVE TO SEE OSU'S BILLY PRICE IN BENGAL STRIPES.

Post by farmer »

Price was a big need. When it came time to pick picking QB Lamar Jackson sure would have shaken things up. Price if healthy is a 10 year starter with very good production on the field. Now to see who they go after next.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

I see the Bengals in a situation where they need to decide if Dalton is their QB for the next several years. They need to draft playmakers and protectors around him. By selecting Price, I think they are committed to Dalton. How do you feel about that Bengals fans?

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Well they sure could have done worse than Dalton but I wish he could win a playoff game for once. I remember how great it was seeing him after watching Carson Palmer flop around all them years. I like the Price pick as well and also hope he stays healthy.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

YES, MAN WE GOT DLINEMAN SAM HUBBARD FROM OHIO STATE AS WELL. I'M TOTALLY NOT BELIEVING THIS. HUBBARD AND PRICE ARE BEASTS.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

we have Worley, hubbard and price in camp. and need to sign all 3.we drafted both except Worley. but he'll stick.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS

Return to “Pro Sports”