Rumor of Burfect trade to Raiders

farmer
SEOP

Rumor of Burfect trade to Raiders

Post by farmer »

Rumor not from good sources that Burfect maybe traded to Raiders. Where former Bengal DC Paul Gunther is at. Would be great to get rid of him and his crap. Great player if he could control himself. Just never know when he will be suspended for his actions. No names on who the Bengals will get. Gets rid of his hugh contract also.

Could replace Burfect with free agent from the Bills NFL tackle leader Preston Brown.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Rumor of Burfect trade to Raiders

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

please let this be true. but gruden is the kinda guy that could jerk a knot in his butt. when playing by the book, burfect is one of the top 3 backers in the league. but his antics have worn me out.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Looks like the suspension might have ruined that ray of hope. :(

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I am so sick of him n pacman.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

I believe Pacman is gone already.

Burfect is an impact player and can destroy a team on defense but more times than not he destroying the Bengals defense with his actions. If the right trade was there I'd do it.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

One thing for sure Gruden has a man crush on Burfect. Just how much money will Davis allow Gruden to play with.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Tartanblue wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:36 pm I believe Pacman is gone already.

Burfect is an impact player and can destroy a team on defense but more times than not he destroying the Bengals defense with his actions. If the right trade was there I'd do it.
yes blue, burfict is a top 3 linebacker minus the crap. and pacman HE GONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. but good linebackers are every where without character issues. and vontaze wasn't drafted because of his antics, made his way aboard , but continues to prove he won't man up n play within the rules. maybe it will be better with pacman gone, because the 2 fed off each other like a cancer after a play. but coach lewis is not a coach that can contain him.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

farmer wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:00 pm One thing for sure Gruden has a man crush on Burfect. Just how much money will Davis allow Gruden to play with.

DING, DING, DING, DING. WE HAVE A WINNER, GIVE THAT MAN A CEE==GAR. DEFINATELY A MAN CRUSH. NO OTHER WAY TO EXPLAIN IT, PUTTING UP WITH HIS CRAP.

Return to “Pro Sports”