THE NFL DRAFT STARTS THURSDAY THE 26TH YA'LL.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

THE NFL DRAFT STARTS THURSDAY THE 26TH YA'LL.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

BE THERE OR BE SQUARE.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
countywide35
SEOP

Re: THE NFL DRAFT STARTS THURSDAY THE 26TH YA'LL.

Post by countywide35 »

This is the Brownies year Bait!!!! Our superb drafting capabilities and off the charts field performances we are for certain to be super bowl bound!!! watch out Bellick and Brady....there's a new king of the AFC :) :) :) :)

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

dude I wish my bengals were in that situation with 1 n 4. and I got to make the pick. I slap gar--on -- tee you I'd make it work. and I hope the browns take full advantage of the situation and build a team. and not trade away picks. while I was doin my suzy homemaker chores this morning I been listening to the nfl network. there was actually a debate going about players refusing to go to the browns. I hope that changes. I want the afc north to be the division nobody wants to see on their schedule. and i'll let you in on a secret. ------------------------- wait n see, josh allen of Wyoming is going to be awesome. he's huge and can throw a bb through a battleship. he would be my 1st qb pick. and if the browns miss on a qb, chubb, barkley, rosen, n the like. they need to sell the whole team.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

ya'll heard anything about this austrailian rugby player. he's 6 foot 8 inches tall, and he's samoan so you know he's tougher than shoe leather and the guy can run like a wildabeast. the guy is E freakin nourmous.he never even touched a football before this year. can you imagine this saquatch coming at you on a slant route if they make him a tight end. they say he is an amazing athlete that can do about everything.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

The Browns and Steelers were two of the teams he was visiting. 6"8 346 lbs and supposedly runs the 40 in 5.12. 22 bench press reps

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

oh yeah, I forgot to list his weight. thanks bolt. he can run it like that I saw him. and 22 reps of 225 is very impressive. considering playing rugby he was not likely lifting like nfl lineman anyway. because of the constant running.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Bait, you don't want to be drafting 1 & 4 because that means you were 1-31 last two seasons. Try being patient thru that morass.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

dazed&confused wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:21 am Bait, you don't want to be drafting 1 & 4 because that means you were 1-31 last two seasons. Try being patient thru that morass.
I have no idea what you just called me. I'm a scratchin my head over this one dazed.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I have never been called a morass in almost 58 years.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

The trades happened earlier then cooled off. The lying season is going on. Which team wants which QB. Even the BS the Browns draft a QB at #1 and #4. As it gets closer to draft teams wanting to draft one of the top QB's will want to move up. Even people are saying Brady might not play this year for the Pats. The trades or not for QB's will decide how the draft goes. Browns will draft who they want at QB or if someone wants to make a trade for #1.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I wish my bengals had 1 n 4. and they consulted me bout it. I'd take saquan barkley and the best qb available. I like josh allen from wyo better than several others. I'd love to have barrett.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Bait I think dazed means the Browns are stuck in the mud. :lol:

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

This draft is all kinds of rumors and what if's. Still no one wanting to show their cards. As teams from #6 on may pick best available over a need position. Rumor out there that the 49er's and Pats make a trade. With Pat's giving up their 2 first round picks for the 49er's to pick a QB. As the 49er's say thanks for trading QB Jimmy G to them. With the Pats drafting QB Rosen or QB Jackson. Will someone still trade with the Browns at #4. Teams not ready to deal when the trades start may lose out or no trades.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Atlanta Falcons WR Julio Jones has rumors flying. As he has taken off all his pics and team references off his Instagram and Twitter. While unfriending everyone. Then making his Twitter private. With rumors him being traded to the Pats or Cowboys. The last few years he has been injured a lot. With no real high end WR in the draft could be traded.

Return to “Pro Sports”